Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 6, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
An away game
No regular half back
Warriors coming back to form
Their forwards better than ours
The bookies against us
A rookie 5/8
Aging centres

Really no chance of a win if you look at this!!!

BULL****!!!

We have nearly always "owned" the Warriors at home.

Eagles by 8 in a major upset!!

An away game
No regular half back
The bookies against us
A rookie 5/8
Aging centres

BULL****!!!

12670816_10210164930059940_8015265482841276904_n.jpg

I recently saw Corey Parker on Sterlo and he talked about Wayne Bennett's magic number: 16. Apparently his theory is you can defend 16 points but no more.
Then I guess that means your attack needs to be humming too!
I missed that. I think we have three or four tries in us, we just need to put pressure on Johnson but keep a straight defensive line, no rushing up out of the line. The warriors are masters of punishing a broken defensive line.

An away game
No regular half back
The bookies against us
A rookie 5/8
Aging centres

BULL****!!!

I agree. I'm the most confident I've been for a Manly match all season, and I'm staggered by the price the Bookies have us.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett has made one change to his starting team to play the Warriors in the Telstra Premiership at Mt Smart Stadium tonight.

Darcy Lussick comes off the interchange bench to start the match at prop with Josh Starling dropping back to the bench.

Blake Leary and Luke Burgess drop off the extended bench.

Kick-off time is 7.30pm NZ (5.30pm AEDT). Follow us on our official Twitter and Facebook accounts for live scores and news.

1 Brett Stewart

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Jamie Lyon (C)

4 Steve Matai

5 Tom Trbojevic

6 Dylan Walker

7 Apisai Koroisau

16 Darcy Lussick

9 Matt Parcell

10 Nate Myles

11 Tom Symonds

12 Martin Taupau

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange:

14 Lewis Brown

15 Brenton Lawrence

8 Josh Starling

17 Siosia Vave

I liked the effort in our last loss but im not confident at all to beat the Warriors, even with our great record against them. We need to come out and score first and keep the pressure on to have any chance.

Absolute key we try to get off to a good start. I know the way our team plays we tend to get better as the contest goes on with agile, high work rate forwards and we can get run over the top of by bigger sides but we can't keep coming from a position of chasing games.

A manly win this afternoon as the Warriors can find a way to loose a match and i'm counting on that factor a tight one manly By 7

Just chucked 20 bucks on Manly 1-12 at 4.20. Very juicy odds even if im not all that confident.

I think we'll win this one. I have Manly 24 over the Warriors 16. First try scorer Walker and Man of the Match Snake. Don't know why I just think Snake is in for a huge one.

Jake t to also have a belter and have a lot of origin talk after tonight.

Can we keep alive Snake's record of having never lost to the Warriors?

Can Tommy emulate his 2015 Holden Cup game at Mt Smart and run for almost 500 metres and score 4 tries?

Can we keep them scoreless early?

Can Snake score 1 try and move to equal 4th all time with Andrew Ettingshausen? Can he score a double and move to outright 4th?

Will Koroisau and Walker pass the ball?

Stay tuned folks. Same Bat time, same Bat channel.

I'm predicting we can do most of that and it'll be Manly by 6.

Can we keep alive Snake's record of having never lost to the Warriors?

Can Tommy emulate his 2015 Holden Cup game at Mt Smart and run for almost 500 metres and score 4 tries?

Can we keep them scoreless early?

Can Snake score 1 try and move to equal 4th all time with Andrew Ettingshausen? Can he score a double and move to outright 4th?

Will Koroisau and Walker pass the ball?

Stay tuned folks. Same Bat time, same Bat channel.

I'm predicting we can do most of that and it'll be Manly by 6.

Love your work mate , fingers crossed !!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2