Manly vs Dragons MNF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the kid needs to fail under pressure a couple of times to become a better player, better now than in the finals

Ralphie said:
Masked Eagle said:
Ralphie said:
The signs of a form slump have been there for a couple of weeks. This is exactly what I feared might happen considering our form last weekend.

We have very little attack and we seem to be getting outmuscled (again) in the forwards. I fear our for & against is about to take a beating. We are ahead in every stat in the first half and we are still getting a footy lesson.

To all those fools carrying on about minor premierships and GF's, every single one of you now looks just like a souffs supporter in march each year.

We have a very good footy side that will finish top 4, but we will need to improve a hell of a lot if we want to win this comp.

We are not getting out muscled in the forwards. We are getting off our line very easily and they've only got into our area off the back of penalties and a runaway off a dropped ball.

Our usually clinical attack has been well below those standards and thats why we are down in this game.

Our forwards were dominated in the Parra game and it's happening again tonight. Perhaps you are watching a different game to me, maybe the replay of when our forwards dominated them last season.

Dominated? Obviously I am. I'm watching the game when we kick it deep Soward has to kick from 30m and we keep getting into their half. Is that what you call getting dominated?

i think kite is close

few

got out of jail there, we are panicking like this is it for the season

we need to play some territory footy

Kite after the bye apparently. Rodney the same. They will be good to have back on deck.

Playing the Goons in 'Gong on a Mon night was always a hard ask. If we learn from the game, whatever the result it will be a good thing. It will show us how much we need to improve. Finals are won in September and we can improve heaps.

Only young halves remember. They will learn from this. We are competing with the defending premiers and the benchmark NRL side and doing a reasonable job of it with 2 men short.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8