Manly vs Dragons MNF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's the difference...one repeat set and a try. We had 4 or 5 and couldn't get over the stripe

Now we will be back under the radar- i just hope we get another crack at them this year

Bye bye Robinson to old to slow, when Jamie Lyon can come from the other-side and almost get there and Robinson cant get there it's time to go.

yes we lost it with that poor chase on the bomb, compounded by the holding down penalty. looked a bit knackered and gave them an opening. good contest up to then. each team upping the ante on the other.

gives us a good lesson in what is needed to beat the best.

pissed off but it's about the learning curve toward the semis for me.

bob dylan said:
Soward scores 22 -6.

We have been hammered by the Dragons again.

Just a little bit of bad luck with that one. If the timing of the pass to Snake was a bit better, he would have been in for his second.

Jesus said:
Bye bye Robinson to old to slow, when Jamie Lyon can come from the other-side and almost get there and Robinson cant get there it's time to go.

LOL. Stick to hanging around on crosses buddy.

Jesus said:

Your kidding aren't you? Soward is the quickest player at the Dragons.

Masked Eagle said:
Jesus said:

Your kidding aren't you? Soward is the quickest player at the Dragons.

he did his hammy and Jamie lyon almost chased him down from the other side of the field,

Matai suspension probably,injuries going all around the place

They showed heart but without 4 of our top 17 was just unlucky,they were missing a few myths to but **** happens

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8