Membership packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got mine last night pretty happy with it also had my 15 year loyalty pin in it as well next is my platinum membership yay.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    834.1 KB · Views: 22
Ordered mine ages ago.

tis now 2 days past the "7 to 14 days expected delivery date" that the tracking website says.

Not surprised....happens most years since living in Canada.

Gives current hat a few last days of being special.
Did you select the "sea mail" option again??

Did you select the "sea mail" option again??

oooooh, I have been....but I thought it was because I want to see my mail!

oops

Merry Christmas!

(p.s. - just checked and it's not here....so no manly pack for me tomorrow! I blame Larissa for leaving! lol...cough)

oooooh, I have been....but I thought it was because I want to see my mail!

oops

Merry Christmas!

(p.s. - just checked and it's not here....so no manly pack for me tomorrow! I blame Larissa for leaving! lol...cough)
I didn't get mine either GE. New Year present, maybe. Have a Merry Christmas.

I know they are doing the 70th year thing but think I'll just wear my 2015 hat to any games I go to as the 2016 version is shyte!!

I know they are doing the 70th year thing but think I'll just wear my 2015 hat to any games I go to as the 2016 version is shyte!!

Talking to my local newsagent who has a decent stock of nrl gear. I asked him how the new Manly gear was going. He said he'd sold f'all jerseys, a lot of blokes are desperate to have the 70th badge so they're going for the polo with the small lilly pad on the right side (they can live with that).He reckons the big surprise was the NBA style singlet with the 70 on it. Even kids that don't know who manly are were buying them cause there cuzzy bro friends are wearing them. Strike one up for the Marketing team! (yes that was very hard to say.....green still sucks BALLS!)

i guess i'm the odd one out cause i kinda like the hat. for those complaining about the green on the hat, why are you also not complaining about the urm logo on the other side? it has yellow & blue colours on that side.
maroon on the back, white on the front & a gold strip around the peak because we are all class!
also love the 70 year logo on the front.

i guess i'm the odd one out cause i kinda like the hat. for those complaining about the green on the hat, why are you also not complaining about the urm logo on the other side? it has yellow & blue colours on that side.
maroon on the back, white on the front & a gold strip around the peak because we are all class!
also love the 70 year logo on the front.
Odd one out!
Odd one out!
Odd one out!
:rock:

Joke's...yep the urm is ****e too. For such a momentus milestone couldn't we have just had the 70th badge with maroon and white mixed in. That would've been a members cap to treasure.
Anyway too late now.

Last edited:
Odd one out!
Odd one out!
Odd one out!
:rock:

Joke's...yep the urm is ****e too. For such a momentus milestone couldn't we have just had the 70th badge with maroon and white mixed in. That would've been a members cap to treasure.
Anyway too late now.
They probably made the hat so bad, so when they release a special 70th anniversary hat (with a 70th anniversary coin pocket), we all buy one.

Last edited:
Still Waiting for ours.

Me too! *sigh*

But Manly have said I can donate to a needy child. I wonder if it'll take as long to get to them as mine??

The recently launched ‘Donate a Junior Membership’ program allows Sea Eagles Members and supporters to donate a $55 White Wings Junior Membership to a child from the Club’s Charity Partner, Royal Far West.

Based in Manly, Royal Far West is a non-government organisation that has been providing health services to children living in rural and remote New South Wales since 1924.

Every year, thousands of country children who have non-acute developmental, behavioural, learning, emotional and mental health disorders, and limited access to local services, benefit from their integrated clinical and educational model of care.
The Club is calling on Members and supporters to consider rewarding a Royal Far West child by donating a Junior Sea Eagles Membership. In doing so, you’re providing a child with an unforgettable experience while on the Northern Beaches, which in turn may persuade them to be lifelong Sea Eagles supporters.

Me too! *sigh*

But Manly have said I can donate to a needy child. I wonder if it'll take as long to get to them as mine??

The recently launched ‘Donate a Junior Membership’ program allows Sea Eagles Members and supporters to donate a $55 White Wings Junior Membership to a child from the Club’s Charity Partner, Royal Far West.

Based in Manly, Royal Far West is a non-government organisation that has been providing health services to children living in rural and remote New South Wales since 1924.

Every year, thousands of country children who have non-acute developmental, behavioural, learning, emotional and mental health disorders, and limited access to local services, benefit from their integrated clinical and educational model of care.
The Club is calling on Members and supporters to consider rewarding a Royal Far West child by donating a Junior Sea Eagles Membership. In doing so, you’re providing a child with an unforgettable experience while on the Northern Beaches, which in turn may persuade them to be lifelong Sea Eagles supporters.

If I wasn't made Redundant I would . But In Saying that Why Doesn't the Penn's Donate $5 from every Membership towards a $55 White Wings Junior Membership to a child from the Club’s Charity Partner, Royal Far West.
Just a Thought. Don't shoot me for this Comment.

If I wasn't made Redundant I would . But In Saying that Why Doesn't the Penn's Donate $5 from every Membership towards a $55 White Wings Junior Membership to a child from the Club’s Charity Partner, Royal Far West.
Just a Thought. Don't shoot me for this Comment.

what, for making sense?
how dare you(where's that sarcasm emoji when i need it?)

*sigh* (again)

tick tock...tick tock.....

This is like waiting for some signings to be announced!

Maybe next week I'll start emailing if the pack hasn't arrived.

*sigh* (again)

tick tock...tick tock.....

This is like waiting for some signings to be announced!

Maybe next week I'll start emailing if the pack hasn't arrived.
The hat hasn't been seen lurking around the mailbox? Maybe the hat has tied the postman up in the basement?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6