Membership packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy Australia day!

Or as I call it

Happy "Almost 2 months since my membership pack was 'despatched' and still hasn't arrived!"

Happy Australia day!

Or as I call it

Happy "Almost 2 months since my membership pack was 'despatched' and still hasn't arrived!"
My 2016 hat looks great ,although I did need to travel 27,000 kms to get it back here.
Jealous ??

Personally I don't mind the cap, but I much prefer the 2015 one, love the Sea Eagles name on the front of it!

I've worn the 2016 and you can barely see the white sea eagle on it. I would of thought they would have made something special for the 70th anniversary. I also loved last years one the the Sea Eagles name on the front.

What have they told you to do ge? Wait?

I emailed them 2 weeks ago. They asked me to wait 2 weeks as overseas postage can take a little longer.

I agreed and it's been 2 weeks since. I've nicely emailed them since.

I mean....I realise they were bull****ting as it doesn't take 8 weeks to post something from one first world country to another.....but I did it anyway.

The rub is now to see if they'll send another one. But as I posted before.... I do not have the power of @marga so we'll see how it goes.

Sometimes I miss membership hero.... Larissa!

I emailed them 2 weeks ago. They asked me to wait 2 weeks as overseas postage can take a little longer.

I agreed and it's been 2 weeks since. I've nicely emailed them since.

I mean....I realise they were bull****ting as it doesn't take 8 weeks to post something from one first world country to another.....but I did it anyway.

The rub is now to see if they'll send another one. But as I posted before.... I do not have the power of @marga so we'll see how it goes.

Sometimes I miss membership hero.... Larissa!
Send Matt at Membership an email and ask him to send you another pack GE. Couldn't possibly take this long to get to you. Yes miss our Larissa, Parra are lucky to have her.

Send Matt at Membership an email and ask him to send you another pack GE. Couldn't possibly take this long to get to you. Yes miss our Larissa, Parra are lucky to have her.

Done! (yesterday) A new (my first) pack is being sent. Fingers crossed for this one!

Manly_Warringah_Sea_Eagles_70th_Anniversary_logo.jpg

This is the manly logo on the 2016 cap. You can barely see the Eagle

images

I think this is a better logo

Manly_Warringah_Sea_Eagles_70th_Anniversary_logo.jpg

This is the manly logo on the 2016 cap. You can barely see the Eagle

images

I think this is a better logo
I'm sure it will revert back next year. However, once we win the premiership this season like we did in '76 & '96 you'll grow to love it @:)

Success!

Pack arrived safe n sound (second pack that it.)

Took hardly any time at all once Manly sent out the new one.

My thanks to the membership dept for their help. Despite asking me to wait a further 2 agonising weeks, they got right on to resending one when that time was up!

cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4