Membership packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well even though I have received my pack they tell me I haven't renewed this year.

Funny thing is the money is deducted from my account each month.

That's the awesome power you have @marga . Mine is not here...get told to wait another 2 weeks.

Yours isn't here....immediately sends you another pack! All praise Queen Marga!

lol...ok I'm kidding but wanted to type that anyway :)
Ha thank you GE. I wish I had some power to change a few things. I think they just felt sorry for me.

Well even though I have received my pack they tell me I haven't renewed this year.

Funny thing is the money is deducted from my account each month.

Well we Finally got our 2016 Membership packs and I do have to Agree the Cap is crap. Not impressed with that. Maybe they need to have a rethink in regards to the scarves. Not all us guys like scarves lol. But what I am Not happy about they said I am a new member but said my wife's has been a member since we started our membership. This is not the first time this has happened.

Rant Over lol

Love yas all

Personally I don't mind the cap, but I much prefer the 2015 one, love the Sea Eagles name on the front of it!

I don't know what all the complaints are about?!
Wonderful hat....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    833.7 KB · Views: 32
I love the travelling mug we got a few years back. I use mine all the time. In fact I'm probably due for a new one. Maybe an option for next year @membershipteam

How'd you do that? Photoshopped? Or you ripped them off? Either way it looks great!:clap:

Ps. As does your Frangipani's !
Haha yeah love my Frangies!

Steady hand with a sharp but Not too sharp razor blade! .......... And a good hour.
Word of advice... "Patience " last 5 min broke me, or I was a tad pissed after the six beers consumed. Nothing a bit of clear silicone couldn't fix!

Now for the other side.....

AND.....my 2.1 year old daughter ( life member I may add) got her birthday card in the mail today!
Pleasant surprise...
I may just keep it for next year $$??? Surly she won't know??

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
all i want is a room somewhere......
far away from the cold night air......
my membership pack resting at my feet
oh wouldn't it be luverly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12