Membership packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The hat hasn't been seen lurking around the mailbox? Maybe the hat has tied the postman up in the basement?

I looked and even asked our post-woman.

It's 'officially' been over a month now so I guess they're walking it here!

I just fired off an email but forgot it's the weekend there.

sheesh

My Mrs hid mine & I got it for Xmas.
I'm pleased with it. Surprised it arrived so soon. I'm in the NT & mail can take a little longer sometimes.

Last edited:
I looked and even asked our post-woman.

It's 'officially' been over a month now so I guess they're walking it here!

I just fired off an email but forgot it's the weekend there.

sheesh

Ahh...apparently it's not a 7-14 day delivery but 3-4 weeks because it's an international order...and then the team ask to wait another 2 weeks on top of that.

6 weeks is too long for international delivery.....esp since this year there was an extra $10 charge for overseas people.

That said, membership team got back to my email pretty quick so thanks for that guys! :)

Oh and ge....stop quoting yourself!

-Will not

-should do

-never

-noob

-wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

-sigh

Mine had a letter saying that i was getting close to my 2 year loyalty pin despit proving to them I was over 10 years last season.

I already have a 5 year pin and then last year I got another 2 year pin. When I get my next 2 year pin that will equal 9 year years. I guess the 10 year pin will be next???

I keep getting emails and sms'' saying i should renew, even a phone call from Tom S before xmas. I renewed in November.

Their system must be a complete shambles.

Mine had a letter saying that i was getting close to my 2 year loyalty pin despit proving to them I was over 10 years last season.

I already have a 5 year pin and then last year I got another 2 year pin. When I get my next 2 year pin that will equal 9 year years. I guess the 10 year pin will be next???

I keep getting emails and sms'' saying i should renew, even a phone call from Tom S before xmas. I renewed in November.

It took me a while to prove that I am a 12 year member, but they finally have that right. Along the way i got no Pins at all, which quite honestly does not bother me one zot.

I agree. We have been Members for 8 Years Now but me personally a supporter for 38 years. And we have never had any pins or anything sent out for years let alone 5 lol.
I just rang about our membership packs we ordered at the start of December they still won't be here till the end of next week at this stage. Hope they are worth the wait LOL.

Mine was posted on the 8th Dec and still not here. I rang the Membership guys and they are posting me another pack, so see how long that takes, hopefully before round 1.

I relented and signed up for everything. Got the pack last week. Not in love with a lot of the stuff and I feel like a walking ad, and the jersey could be better - but I don't care! No matter what the team and we look like they will always be who I support and hopefully we can enjoy a great season.

Mine was posted on the 8th Dec and still not here. I rang the Membership guys and they are posting me another pack, so see how long that takes, hopefully before round 1.

That's the awesome power you have @marga . Mine is not here...get told to wait another 2 weeks.

Yours isn't here....immediately sends you another pack! All praise Queen Marga!

lol...ok I'm kidding but wanted to type that anyway :)

That's the awesome power you have @marga . Mine is not here...get told to wait another 2 weeks.

Yours isn't here....immediately sends you another pack! All praise Queen Marga!

lol...ok I'm kidding but wanted to type that anyway :)
Yours has a very long and arduous journey GE - maybe pirates intercepted the package?

Ha, I've been a member for 11 years now, and I just got my 5 year pin.

Sent them a photo of the hats lined up and said " well how come I have a 2005 hat and every one since if I've only been a member for 5 years??" , got an apology and said they'd fix it, but this year I'm in my 6th year of membership.

So yes a shambles.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6