More match-fixing claims set to rock NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The really sad thing is that even if Manly and the players are completely cleared of any wrong doing, mud sticks. There'll be idiot opposition fans who will forever be calling the club cheats.

If found innocent they'll say that we're being looked after, if guilty it'll be open season.

You know, social media is a lot like the actual media.....it rarely lets the facts get in the way of a good story.

How does it go.....I read it on Facebook so it must be true?

The really sad thing is that even if Manly and the players are completely cleared of any wrong doing, mud sticks. There'll be idiot opposition fans who will forever be calling the club cheats.

If found innocent they'll say that we're being looked after, if guilty it'll be open season.

You know, social media is a lot like the actual media.....it rarely lets the facts get in the way of a good story.

Don't worry my A9X m8 there is and always will be idiot opposition fans

A criminal offence to refuse to answer questions.
Wow I didn't even know that law existed.
I will he suprised if anyone is charged.

So polarising I want to refuse to believe a Manly player would take a dive, on the other hand some of our performances have been questionable.

I have zero empathy for any players caught match fixing and I'm guessing that would be the mindset of most supporters. So as long as it's not proven that the club turned a blind eye to anything duplicit I don't think the stench will hang around the club for too long.

@7th_Tackle

Match fixing probe may widen: suspicious betting trends in at least 2 under 20s games. More, 7am @GrillTeam @7Sport

Fancy trying to fix a 20's game. I wouldn't bet on one of those with someone else's money.

@7th_Tackle

Match fixing probe may widen: suspicious betting trends in at least 2 under 20s games. More, 7am @GrillTeam @7Sport

Fancy trying to fix a 20's game. I wouldn't bet on one of those with someone else's money.
I'm sort of waiting for a betting agency to come out saying how they are maligned and want to sue the general public for damages to their name, and of course for the government to agree and settle, with confidentiality agreements in place......

Who cares? Are you a Manly supporter?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10