Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is that of a big deal that Manly sign this kid
Has he done anything criminal ? As of all reports no ..
Sometimes these islander kids are big and strong but mentally area long way behind other kids there age . Family is everything to these kids and loosing his father is huge .
If the staff and playing group can get this kid under there wing we have scored a great talent
I for one are glad the club have signed him
Our biggest signing since Dallas rennie

AGREED Budgewoi eagle couldn't have said it better myself ☺.And Mark from brisbane superstar i agree its a wonder what a change of scenery can do less pressure. And like i said few days ago centre is a possible area to boost our depth ,kelly on wing Suli in centre or vise versa .What an exciting young back line in a couple of yrs.Turbo ,jorge ,suli ,walker ,kelly ,croker ,Dce.
Kelly on the wing ?
Short and not competitive with high kicks .
Kick return not powerful enough.
Once we phase in big powerful fast backs , I can see Kelly being phased out .

Just what we've always been asking for in a centre.. As soon as he gets his attitude in order everybody watch out or make way.
I was actually really disappointed when the Dogs signed him. Thinking at the time, thanks Todd, there goes another quality player we weren’t afforded an opportunity to sign. I’m very pleased we have him. Remember this isn’t some senior player who might find it hard to reignite his desire. This is a 19 yo kid, who has already shown he well and truly belongs in the top flight, a kid whose potential sits alongside young guys like Turbo, Mitchell, Cleary etc. It doesn’t take much for a teenager to turn it around. Incredibly exciting!

I was actually really disappointed when the Dogs signed him. Thinking at the time, thanks Todd, there goes another quality player we weren’t afforded an opportunity to sign. I’m very pleased we have him. Remember this isn’t some senior player who might find it hard to reignite his desire. This is a 19 yo kid, who has already shown he well and truly belongs in the top flight, a kid whose potential sits alongside young guys like Turbo, Mitchell, Cleary etc. It doesn’t take much for a teenager to turn it around. Incredibly exciting!

I hope you are right, I really do.

First and foremost, the guy is a kid. People need to remember what it's like to be so young and have a lot of expectation on you.

We have to help him as a man. Help him to get into a good headspace because ultimately, life is more than football.

If we help him feel wanted and important to our club, he will run through brick walls for us.

Mark my words. He'll be a good 'un if we know how to manage him right.

Welcome to Manly young Moses.

Any one who saw first hand how together our winning Holden cup team is tells you that this young fella will thrive with this team spirit . A few of this kids mates are part of the team and he can be a huge weapon for our club, a club that will give him time to develop. This could be the buy of the season !!

Just can't help yourself , can you ?,I dare say ,it's like an addiction for you .
This is a forum and we all reply with our opinion .
No I cant help my self logging on to the best forum in the NRL to have my say .
I am proud to say I am addicted to the best forum in the NRL the Silvertails forum .
I am not addicted to mediocre
Manly does not stand for mediocre
Manly stands for Magnificence .
stock-vector-golden-logo-template-for-magnificent-boutique-vector-monogram-629008097.jpg

This is a forum and we all reply with our opinion .
No I cant help my self logging on to the best forum in the NRL to have my say .
I am proud to say I am addicted to the best forum in the NRL the Silvertails forum .
I am not addicted to mediocre
Manly does not stand for mediocre
Manly stands for Magnificence .
View attachment 7672
But DID he turn up?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12