Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thought he might of
Been named on the bench for the flegg team. Must be too
Soon

Moses Suli is available in Supercoach for the first team, Not sure
how it works in reality but maybe he is available for the top 30.

It might be like Mark said... we would need approval from the NRL
being conditional on injuries and so forth.

Either way he is a welcome addition to our club whether he plays towards
the end of this season or plays next season.

I think most of here on Silvertails believe we can provide him with the
right environment to achieve his goals on and off the field

Good luck Moses we're behind you.

First and foremost, the guy is a kid. People need to remember what it's like to be so young and have a lot of expectation on you.

We have to help him as a man. HTE]
First and foremost, the guy is a kid. People need to remember what it's like to be so young and have a lot of expectation on you.

We have to help him as a man. Help him to get into a good headspace because ultimately, life is more than football.

If we help him feel wanted and important to our club, he will run through brick walls for us.

Mark my words. He'll be a good 'un if we know how to manage him right.

Welcome to Manly young Moses.
I WISH I could forget what it was like to have high expectation levelled at me. I was born a dud, and will always be a dud.

I guess that's SOME sort of expectation though, eh.

I WISH I could forget what it was like to have high expectation levelled at me. I was born a dud, and will always be a dud.

Hey Ryan I’m surprised your parents didn’t call you Dudley then?

Hang on a minute.
19 ... plus 20 ...
What the ... you're too young to have ever watched Bob Fulton play!!
Ok I confess, I saw him on my dads recordered vhs videos . He was also dads favourite player . I never saw Sharon Stone live either but she was still hot looking on TV just as hot as the Incomparable Immortal when he was burning up the grass scoring tries .

Your not a dud , No one is a dud . We all have our strengths and weaknesses just like star players like Suli .
Your a Manly supporter , Your a star @Ryan

That's possible .... but it would have been hard to play his dad's VHS tapes on it ..:(
VHS was introduced in 1980 to Australia
Did you know that you could also record 1920 replay movies as well as replays of Manly games including grand finals .
Now you know . That's the beauty of this forum Woodsie
It can be funny , It can be informative and it is definitely entertaining .
The Silvertails forum is really Good value !!! but I wont go any further because I am on a different thread ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8