Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hope that he is getting some reasonable support and guidance from some part of the N R L organization or whatever . Maybe would not take much to get his life and footy career back into some sort of order and normality . If he is as good as reported, it would be a pity if he is lost to R L

Hope that he is getting some reasonable support and guidance from some part of the N R L organization or whatever . Maybe would not take much to get his life and footy career back into some sort of order and normality . If he is as good as reported, it would be a pity if he is lost to R L

Mate, from reading some reports he has had nothing but support and counciling from both Tigers and Bulldogs coaching staff and welfare officers for 12 months .... seems everybody has been involved .... might be a case of getting away from them and sorting it out himself ...

My point was that last year Bozo was bagging Trent in every thread possible for mothering Kelly and giving him a break, he then posted 253 posts in 85 different threads criticising Trent for not picking Tom Wright because of his age and mothering him ....

Now, he says Trent is a wonderful mother and should adopt a Suli pup .......

And then he finds 20 memes stating what is critical is consistency ....

And now I am bunkering down in preparation of the memes quoting fictional characters telling me I am wrong.
I think the difference here is an undoubtedly skilful player in Moses who has attitude problems off the field. I don't think Bozo ever questioned Kelly's attitude or commitment. No one can..it's just been a debate about his skillset and capacity to handle a crucial position on the field. So perhaps TB would be good for Moses..i don't understand why the bulldogs didn't move Moses whole family to belmore..the kid needs his mum and support.

I think the difference here is an undoubtedly skilful player in Moses who has attitude problems off the field. I don't think Bozo ever questioned Kelly's attitude or commitment. No one can..it's just been a debate about his skillset and capacity to handle a crucial position on the field. So perhaps TB would be good for Moses..i don't understand why the bulldogs didn't move Moses whole family to belmore..the kid needs his mum and support.

No, it is his criticism of Trent for mothering Kelly I am talking about ... not his criticism of Kelly.

Adrian Proszenko (@proshenks)
2/3/18, 12:25 pm
BREAKING: @SeaEagles have emerged as a potential new home for Moses Suli. The teenager and his manager were spotted in talks with Manly officials today. Would be third club in just over a month #NRL
Don’t care where the kid ends up i just hope people are looking after his welfare. I’d hate to see young kid like this harm himself.

If he ends up at manly I’m sure we have the people that look after him and when they give him his training schedule adjust the times to be an hour earlier than anyone else.

A girl who works for me is aboriginal and she talks about this all the time they call it Murray time lol.

I reckon Carney is worth throwing a lifeline at, but this kid???
3rd team in a month!!
Looks like our recruitment team is very very desperate!

I'd expect most players off contract or suddenly relieved of a pay packet to be "linked to Manly" but the stumbling block is "the salary cap drama."

This kid is of massive potential - he is also obviously troubled.
The fact he has bounced out of 2 clubs also needs some perspective.
1) He is at Tigers and gets a call for what he or his manager believes is a better destination for his career - nothing mind blowing about this....plenty of NRL clubs chase young talent from opposition clubs.
2) Now a Bulldag and though he seems from reports to still be training, it is more a s a Maverick doing his own thing.
There is no excuse to not train with your team mates and at such a young age you would hope his discipline is better, regardless if he didn't like his new club or feel out Bulldags way....to want out from Tigers or dogs is a forgivable offence.
3) Regardless of where he ends up, I hope he is well off the field....if things are not solid off the field, the training and games will be unenjoyable, this combined will destroy many a talented player.
If he came to Manly would be super happy and also confident with this talented and enthusiastic squad, could well find a home.

No way. We don't need another centre. Or a back rower.
With Walker fit, we have Parker, Kelly and Tom Wright fighting over 1 spot. I wouldn't want to lose any of those three particularly and certainly not for a known trouble maker.
Either B'Rad or Tommy might need to bulk up into the forwards just to keep the current side together. And if we're buying him for depth, we'd be better off giving some of the reigning premiers a deserved spot. Smalley and the fullback particularly.

Only choice will be to move the family to the northern beaches with him, otherwise it won't work.

Last edited:
Agree would need to move the whole family to the Northern Beaches to make it worthwhile..and throw in a surfboard and some boardies

Fox sports today has him at 130kg. Get AFB in his ear to pull him into line and see if he can handle prop

Its blokes like Kite and Joe G I wish the club had of kept on the books. Good mentors for kids like these and with the current trend of PC parenting it will only be the Poly kids soon

Edit: I also read the kid doesn't drink or do drugs, probably just needs to sort out his life for a bit, I bet his grubby manager won't have any of that, not whilst clubs are still interested and a dollar to be made

You reckon a 30+ yr old guy who has a history of completely screwing up his entire League career constantly bringing the game into disrepute is worth giving his 17th chance....
Yeah I feel differently about him I guess, he was being a propper ar$ehole at the raiders and was rightfully sacked there, but the Roosters sacked him for putting a shot of vodka or 2 in his drink, sure he agreed not to drink but he wasn't playing up or being an ar$ehole there, just an opportunistic ploy to replace him with Maloney without having to pay him out. The bubbler thing was just a joke that got more shock value than it really was worth because it was spread through social media by one of his 'mates'...and because it was Carney.

Us recruiting Carney, an experienced performer and SOO rep makes allot more sense to me as we are weak in the halves, and have no better options.

I'm not saying keep away from Suli permanently either, the fact that he was on over $400K at the tiges shows he is extremely highly rated, but picking up a guy that's been sacked by 2 clubs in a month does seem desperate to me. Seems Suli needs to work out for himself if he wants to be in the NRL, because he easily could be if he wanted to, he had 2 contracts!!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8