Moses Suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most players in the NRL don't piss in their own mouth.
They don't piss on other people.
They don't get done dui.
They don't get done for evading police.
They don't vadalize.
They don't set strangers pants on fire in a nightclub (although that's pretty funny).
They don't get sacked for breaking team protocol.
They don't get continuously made to go to counselling....

Sorry. Can't agree with you that he isnt "any worse than most in the NRL" .

Blokes had his 17 chances. Someone like Croker deserves his shot now.

But he didn't root a dog (4 legged variety that is)

So we have 2 positions in our squad to fill by june 30.
Carney to be announced after the investigation is finalised.
Suli signs with u20s, giving him until june 30 to earn a top 30 contract... if it doesn't work out then no loss and we can look somewhere else to fill our last spot in the roster.
Premiers 2018 2019

March 02, 2018 8:48pm
FOX SPORTS
Sacked $1.3 million teen Moses Suli agrees terms to join Manly Sea Eagles, his third club in a month
a49861163a6fed4fbf75f2074ff6fe88

Moses Suli has been sacked by two clubs in quick time.

TROUBLED teen Moses Suli has been handed yet another NRL lifeline after agreeing terms with Manly, which will become the powerful outside back’s third club in just over a month.

The terms of the deal, which was sealed late Friday night, weren’t disclosed but Suli is expected to start training with his new Sea Eagles teammates on Monday

TROUBLED teen Moses Suli has been handed yet another NRL lifeline after agreeing terms with Manly, which will become the powerful outside back’s third club in just over a month.
The terms of the deal, which was sealed late Friday night, weren’t disclosed but Suli is expected to start training with his new Sea Eagles teammates on Monday.

Suli was sacked by the Bulldogs on Wednesday after a nightmare stint at Belmore that was marked by laziness and a lack of desire to put in for his massive contract.

Suli and his manager were spotted with Manly officials at Narrabeen on Thursday morning to discuss an NRL lifeline.

• 🌈
Reactions: mbe
The terms of the deal, which was sealed late Friday night, weren’t disclosed but Suli is expected to start training with his new Sea Eagles teammates on Monday.

Suli was sacked by the Bulldogs on Wednesday after a nightmare stint at Belmore that was marked by laziness and a lack of desire to put in for his massive contract.

Suli and his manager were spotted with Manly officials at Narrabeen on Thursday morning to discuss an NRL lifeline.

Fark me we really are desperate

This is a more interesting signing than usual..
It’s also surreal none of the confirming journalist used their usual word play.
Any other week those articles would of said ‘Manly poach troubled teen from the kennel’

Trent seems like a nurturing coach so the potential upside could be massive. It will be interesting to see how the club management and coaching staff handle him. They might try give him some time away from footy or the complete opposite and throw him right into the full squad training to mingle with strong leaders. This signing could be anything :crystalball:

Fark me we really are desperate

You say desperate, I say clever.

By all accounts I have read, he isn't a tosser and apparently:
- Doesn't drink
- Doesn't smoke
- Doesn't gamble

The guy has some issues. At 15 years old he found his father dead in the family home and he is only 19 now. Give the guy a break.

We are apparently signing him up on a JF wage, not the ludicrous amounts the Tigers or Bulldogs were paying.

With the right environment (he knows a lot of our juniors and coach already) he can get on the right track and can be an incredibly astute purchase. And if it doesn't work out, it is no big monetary loss.

Given the coin we are apparently paying, there are zero downsides I can see to us signing him.

And neither was the one at the Bulldogs.

You didn't read the whole thread first did you mate? Tsk tsk.

"The-19 year-old was on a relatively low wage in the first season of his new three-year deal at the Bulldogs".

:rofl:

Tsk tsk yourself

Yes I did read it!!

I was simply replying to the previous poster suggesting that he wouldn’t be on big money if it didn’t work out.

I was NOT referencing his previous contract in any way!!

Sign players. People whinge. Don't sign players. People whinge. Almost every team has projects. Ours was AFB at one point, and look at him now. We have enough character players like Taupau, Jake, Thompson and others to rub off on these kids.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8