New CEO

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Guys I had communication fromm the club, in response to my enquiry, saying that it appears the leak came from Greyhounds NSW and they had not been made aware of it before Slothfield grabbed the "exclusive"
Correct mate, Greyhound NSW did have communication out on this just prior to Rothfield’s interview with Penn on Sunday.

I wish Tony all the best, but are we running a book on how last he will last?

Manly CEO's don't seem to last long.

Me thinks someone from the club must've read the Des-Penn-Buzz thread here and sensed our displeasure at not being told...

And in hindsight, the discretion showed by Tony given his stake in the Greyhound Industry is quite professional. I 100% rescind my comments about the club not notifying people.

So what do we expect in Mestrov's first week.
Manaise to be cleared and playing.
New 3rd party sponsors
New stadium construction to commence at season end
Media manager to include all supporters
Miracle recovery for Tom Turbo
And the key elements of the Wizard of Oz, a brain for a forward, a heart for a forward. Fill in your own ideas for which forwards. And courage for ???
Maybe even snare Haas and Munster to bolster the Blacktown squad.

New 3rd party sponsors
And the key elements of the Wizard of Oz, a brain for a forward, a heart for a forward. Fill in your own ideas for which forwards. And courage for ???
I’d be happy with an email to members saying “ I’ve got a **** load of work to do and it ain’t going to be easy so have patience “

That would be a good start

New 3rd party sponsors

I don't know about all of that, but I do believe he has all the tools and experience, (like @Mitch wisely stated) to do a very bloody good job. This appointment has the potential to set us absolutely in the right direction.

I don't know about all of that, but I do believe he has all the tools and experience, (like @Mitch wisely stated) to do a very bloody good job. This appointment has the potential to set us absolutely in the right direction.
Spot on mate - You never want to pre-emptively talk a bloke up too much before he even arrives, but he has all the credentials and experience to become one of the better CEOs in the game.

My issue is not with the talent they put into CEO but the lack of support strucutres

Look at the membership & marketing teams who (from what i can gather) appear to be a fair but smaller than the bigger clubs. I hate to think about what other non football related operational support is lacking

My issue is not with the talent they put into CEO but the lack of support strucutres

Look at the membership & marketing teams who (from what i can gather) appear to be a fair but smaller than the bigger clubs. I hate to think about what other non football related operational support is lacking

How hard can it be ?

About 80% of total revenue is given to you by the NRL.

The NRL do all the marketing and advertising of games.

Sub contractor agencies handle ticket sales.

Concession licences handle the pies and sausage rolls.

The council do all ground maintenance ..

What does a CEO do ... sponsors, yeah ok. ... public relations and spin doctoring ok, play solitaire all day ok.

How hard can it be ?

About 80% of total revenue is given to you by the NRL.

The NRL do all the marketing and advertising of games.

Sub contractor agencies handle ticket sales.

Concession licences handle the pies and sausage rolls.

The council do all ground maintenance ..

What does a CEO do ... sponsors, yeah ok. ... public relations and spin doctoring ok, play solitaire all day ok.
Manage the Salary Cap to ensure Des isn't ****ing up !!

Ok

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12