Official word on "OFFICIAL" Threads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
I'd love a membership to the secret moderators room, geez that would be funny stuff to read...wouldn't there be some swearing and castigating going on in there....just imagine it!!
Oh they're awfully dull. It's like a staff meeting for Kindergarten teachers.

I reckon the secret forum would have a lot of official self praise and mutual masturbation

I probably have about 15 threads about me with 100 or more posts of random bitching about grammatical errors and a thread counting the times I drop merkin in place of that weird word that is an alternate name for female genitals (i'm still confused why that's out of bounds but there's no penis word that is, sexism IMO give us men equal rights)

Officially, i'm generally busy chucking out you and your drunk friends from the establishments that are lucky enough to obtain me

Please quit smoking people, I've had a month long on and off sore upper throat from that ****

manlyfan76 said:
Angry bird?

I like this. Works on at least 2 levels!

Earnie the Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
I'M STILL BORED ANGRY!!!

So am I.
Matabele closed the thread about the ex Manly player returning just when I was going to tell everyone who it was.

Nik Kosef!

Matabele said:

Earnie the Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
I'M STILL BORED ANGRY!!!

So am I.
Matabele closed the thread about the ex Manly player returning just when I was going to tell everyone who it was.

As if.

Plays for the bulldogs.

(sorry)

Larissa said:
Ok, so you OFFICIALLY had me.

Hadn't read this thread until now, and was about to start firing off emails and asking questions about why this had been raised without my Official knowledge.

Anyway, false alarm. As you were.

Then my bumping job is officially done!

*does gangnam style victory dance*

The Eagle said:
I reckon the secret forum would have a lot of official self praise and mutual masturbation

I probably have about 15 threads about me with 100 or more posts of random bitching about grammatical errors and a thread counting the times I drop merkin in place of that weird word that is an alternate name for female genitals (i'm still confused why that's out of bounds but there's no penis word that is, sexism IMO give us men equal rights)

Officially, i'm generally busy chucking out you and your drunk friends from the establishments that are lucky enough to obtain me

Please quit smoking people, I've had a month long on and off sore upper throat from that s**t

Who are you?

Mark from Brisbane said:
wouldn't there be some swearing and castigating going on in there....

The Eagle said:

Your both wrong.

We all just play cards in there. Beaver drops in occassionally too.

Matabele said:
The Eagle said:

Please quit smoking people, I've had a month long on and off sore upper throat from that s**t

Who are you?
Who who, who who...

@The Who

Matabele said:
Shane who?

I have absolutely no idea. Been around for a long time and loves to rail against the machine, whether justified or not. IMO all part of the joy of the new social media where any insult is acceptable and the margins wield righteous indignation as a weapon of choice.

I just lol'd at several posts in the Tafua to forwards thread, which is the only possible explanation for why I decided to search for and bump this thing. I remembered C&C's post as one of the best ever, so there you go!

what a load of BS. A hell of a lot more things this dam club needs to be looking at and improving before they come on here suggesting anything to anyone. They are lucky that any of us still support them in the first place with the Official BS that's been going on with the club the past years. Getting excited because we have like 13k members thats been listed the way they want etc. lol It's a joke like the contact they made to you guys about this "word" Maybe they can contact the Gov and Patent the word so nobody uses it again

Can we just remember that this is a thread from 2012?

I remember the days of Zorba instructing Aaron Markie to ban posters on the official forum before they shut it down. There was one poster who had upset Zorba and was banned at 10pm one night. I changed my forum name to be the same as the banned users and logged on and posted which sparked a flurry of calls from Zorba apparently.

Tell them to mind their own business.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8