Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I simply cannot watch Souffs or Scumatta games when they're winning. Aside from the constant legup bullsht refereeing they get handed , it's all commentators who just carry on sickeningly over either team.
Trel just got up to play the ball and side-stepped over a meter sideways to play it. It was so blatantly obvious he couldn't have made it more obvious if he was in a pantomime. Tiger player is standing on the actual mark (now comically two meters to the side) with his arms in the air asking the ref, WTF... and the ref says nothing. Ridiculous favoured treatment

Why the hell didn't the winger draw Trel and pass to one of the inside support men? Selfish dumba$$. Bombed a certain try and Tigers would have been all over Souths with momentum.

bTfWpr4jzQ6izGGUqi.gif

Some team 18 - Parramascara 4

Just quietly, has that other team been pin-pointing Jr Paulo in defence?

Still can't tackle though, which may be an issue…
DCE and Frog tackle pretty good. Turbo's D is generally good too. 3/4 aint bad - anyone have a defensively perfect quartet? Please point me to them.

If Turbo stays helathy, and Schuster stays motivated in the pack, we are going to have some serious strike power and options off the ruck either side - beats teams just targeting DCE all the time and shutting us down.

Worst case, we win 50-42. It's still a win.

I don’t know what was worse tonight Parramatta defense, Waqa Blake or the queen’s haircut

DCE and Frog tackle pretty good. Turbo's D is generally good too. 3/4 aint bad - anyone have a defensively perfect quartet? Please point me to them.

If Turbo stays helathy, and Schuster stays motivated in the pack, we are going to have some serious strike power and options off the ruck either side - beats teams just targeting DCE all the time and shutting us down.

Worst case, we win 50-42. It's still a win.
Grant Hughes Munster Papy is pretty close when all fit.

Love our possible set up for next year. Froggy, Schuster and Turbo playing in the middle with DCE and Brooks either side. Won't be another team with that many ball playing options. If we can avoid the issues that come with too many cooks, it should be fun to watch.

I’ve gotta wrap Joey Lussick. 6 days ago he’s playing for St. Helens. Gets the call, on the dreaded 20+ hour flight, throw in jet lag, turning up to a new team, jumping on another plane to Melbourne, playing big minutes in arguably the most important position on the park, coming up against the best dummy half in the game (imo). Then somehow get some sync happening with your new team mates. And to top it off, he looked pretty bloody good considering all that. Yeah, they got hammered, but it wasn’t because of Lussick. That is the quality and professionalism of the modern day athlete right there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8