Other games Round 8 (2018).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And now Souffs score through Sutton under the posts.

6 to go and only 4 points in it. Not a quality game but both have played on guts and determination.

I hope Manly show the same guts and determination tomorrow night.

Inglis....suck a fat one!

DWCCBqCU0AEF7tn.jpg

Broncos just showed Barrett the way forward.

Like us they have nothing but running halves. But as a team their structures on the last play, bringing the bunnies forward, just enough for and a make shift halfback to put a little kick into the ingoal was rather pretty.

Their structure on that last play is just nicer then ours, our blokes with the ball in hand just don't seem to take the few vital steps towards the line, to create the hole or bring the opposition forward just out a few metres to kick behind.

If TBaz is going to crazily preserve with Croker. He could do a lot worse then just, copy the Donkeys structure on the last from tonight.

Even Jack Bird made getting a repeat set look easy.

Broncos just showed Barrett the way forward.

Like us they have nothing but running halves.

LOL @ trying to say Croker is a running half.

Sorry mate but Croker is not a runner. Hell, he's not a kicker either. All he seems to do in attack is be a link pass to a forward doing a hit up.

DCE is a running half who is also trying to be the organiser because Croker has been the Invisible Man for 6 weeks.....

Crocker needs to step up or its going to be a long season. Broncos had 2 running half's but still managed to control that second half and had about 60 percent of ball and got repeat sets. Something Manly are struggling to do. Last year it was a strength.

Bunnies have massive forwards and can blow you off the park but Brisbane made them defend and they tired. Still played with heart but took its toll.

We need another kicking option and to find the in goal to build pressure. Also need to stop dropping the ball and giving away penalties

That's got nothing to do with why we drop the ball continuously in our red zone That's not Greenturd's fault

well it is, you see when you defend you spend a lot more energy and defending 3/4 of the time is GT's fault. when you have spent too much energy you get fatigued and start making errors.

then add score board pressure as well

Can someone please remind me what would of happened to Milf if he'd tried this on 30+ years ago (and been around and playing football :))......

Milford warned for kicking Clark in groin - video HERE

Brisbane five-eighth Anthony Milford has been issued a concerning act notice by the NRL for kicking Jason Clark in the groin during the Broncos' 24-20 defeat of South Sydney on Thursday night.
can
The official warning from head office came after NRL officials reviewed footage which shows Milford's boot connect with Clark midway through the second half at ANZ Stadium.

In his follow-through from a clearing punt downfield, Milford appears to extend his kicking motion in the follow through with his right leg as the veteran forward moved up in defence.

Milford's unwanted contact to Clark's groin came as the Rabbitohs prop braced himself for a collision after applying kick pressure, warranting the concerning act notice for unnecessary contact.

Clark played out the rest of the game after recovering from the eye-watering blow, while the review panel found no other charges from the match.

Can someone please remind me what would of happened to Milf if he'd tried this on 30+ years ago (and been around and playing football :))......

Milford warned for kicking Clark in groin - video HERE

Brisbane five-eighth Anthony Milford has been issued a concerning act notice by the NRL for kicking Jason Clark in the groin during the Broncos' 24-20 defeat of South Sydney on Thursday night.
can
The official warning from head office came after NRL officials reviewed footage which shows Milford's boot connect with Clark midway through the second half at ANZ Stadium.

In his follow-through from a clearing punt downfield, Milford appears to extend his kicking motion in the follow through with his right leg as the veteran forward moved up in defence.

Milford's unwanted contact to Clark's groin came as the Rabbitohs prop braced himself for a collision after applying kick pressure, warranting the concerning act notice for unnecessary contact.

Clark played out the rest of the game after recovering from the eye-watering blow, while the review panel found no other charges from the match.

Summary justice would have been dispensed on the spot .....

So I thought... no, I am not going to make a last minute change as that never works...never!!! I am going to stick with Souths!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :speechless::speechless: @:cry:@:cry:@:cry: :mad:

Ha, I did the same , picked them earlier in the week, thought about changing and BINGO!!!

Another lost tipping point!!!

That's got nothing to do with why we drop the ball continuously in our red zone That's not Greenturd's fault
When the opposition's defense is back 7m compared to us back 12m then it makes a big difference.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8