Penrith v Souths. [Grand final, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'll tolerate the Panthers winning if Yeo is man of the match. I came across him jogging on a steep bush track in the Blue Mountains a few years ago, just a tall skinny guy and as he passed me I thought, Oh that's Isaah Yeo. In the last 18 months his game has gone ahead several levels, not sure what triggered it but he's definitely a key man for them now. Seems a decent bloke too.
Spot on.

I've never heard anyone say a bad word about him and he never carries on out on the field; some of his teammates would do well to follow his lead. You're also correct in saying that his game has gone to another level but I watched him closely for a number of years and he was always a very strong footballer. He was an unsung hero on the edge for them but when they moved him to lock and unleashed his ball playing potential, he is now one of the best forwards in the game.

Probably some sentiment for the Panthers to get the prize after coming close last season and good enough to feature again but personally really disappointed with that trainer incident against the Eels a couple of weeks ago . Also could not help but being pretty displeased with the smugness and even a degree of arrogance from the Panther"s coaching box at Brookvale when they gave Manly a bit of a touch up in rd 4 and indicated in a few other instances apparently too during the season . And Souths have done well to qualify and timing their run well Really not fazed one way or another , just a bit sorry that Manly could not be there by just not quite having the consistency at this stage

Someone asked me this morning who I was going for.
I replied that I’d love to see Walker and Mitchell in the foetal position in tears after the game.
No fence sitting from me.
Souffs fans are intolerable at the best of times, their smugness & entitlement is only matched by chooks fans but at least they’ve got a bit of decorum.
Wouldn’t mind seeing the great Benji go out a winner but….no.

Penriff by plenty.
The Fish or Luai for Churchill Medal.

I am on rabbits, I am somewhat over riff fans sense of entitlement seen it firsthand in game at Bathurst and had some riff fan on Twitter telling me cliff Lyons was overrated a dual priemership winner, Dally m and Clive Churchill medalist.
And the riff had more winning pedigree than manly hello 8 titles to 2 add the Ryan girdler stuff and there turning into a arrogant bunch of turds

Don't really care who wins. Penrith have some players who I find a bit too smug and self-satisfied, but they've only ever won twice and never beaten us in a GF. On the other hand I dislike Souths owners and history, and their stupid fans who don't even remember why they are supposed to hate Manly. But I'd like to see them win for Walker. And a guy like Mark Nicholls - where did he even appear from?? Walker didn't even debut in NRL until he was aged 26, which shows how much the modern game prefers robotic Cronk-style playmakers, but I think his skills and vision are much better to watch.

I think the score could be quite different to their QF battle, a bit of a shoot-out, ending something like 30-20.
Despise Walker, c'mon Riff

Souffs fans are intolerable at the best of times, their smugness & entitlement is only matched by chooks fans but at least they’ve got a bit of decorum.
After the game, last week, walking back to the car a couple of bogan souths supporters thought it was hilarious to knock my hat off with a souths flag, I'm 67 yrs old but my temper is still 18 years old. When he waved it under my nose, I grabbed it and hurled it onto the roof of the house we were outside. For a second it looked bleak for me, then they just turned and hurried away, a deep voice said over my shoulder, "You Ok Bro" A very large Sea Eagles Supporter of the Maori persuasion, had wandered over for a look, (Thank you John you saved my bacon.)
I should have taken the high road, my bad, but the average souths supporter is truly brain damaged.

After the game, last week, walking back to the car a couple of bogan souths supporters thought it was hilarious to knock my hat off with a souths flag, I'm 67 yrs old but my temper is still 18 years old. When he waved it under my nose, I grabbed it and hurled it onto the roof of the house we were outside. For a second it looked bleak for me, then they just turned and hurried away, a deep voice said over my shoulder, "You Ok Bro" A very large Sea Eagles Supporter of the Maori persuasion, had wandered over for a look, (Thank you John you saved my bacon.)
I should have taken the high road, my bad, but the average souths supporter is truly brain damaged.
I had the same thing happen to myself and Mrs MFB after a double header game v the Donkeys, but a little worse.

The knocked off my wife’s members cap , tried to set it alight , and when I told them to **** off they were ready to “ get it on” with me.

3 twenty year olds wanting to fight a mid 60’s guy, such brave souls.

To be honest we haven’t been back to a game since then but did attend the PF v South’s.

The big GF day has come with a little bit of disappointment that Manly aren’t there
I’m tipping Panthers , Tipping it will be close in the 1st 1/2 then the Panthers to run away with it in the 2nd 1/2 to win quite convincingly , score around 34 -10

Someone asked me this morning who I was going for.
I replied that I’d love to see Walker and Mitchell in the foetal position in tears after the game.
No fence sitting from me.
Wouldn’t mind seeing the great Benji go out a winner but….no.

Penriff by plenty.
The Fish or Luai for Churchill Medal.
All of this pretty much sums it up well, but Cleary for Churchill Medal. Go the Riff.

I had the same thing happen to myself and Mrs MFB after a double header game v the Donkeys, but a little worse.

The knocked off my wife’s members cap , tried to set it alight , and when I told them to **** off they were ready to “ get it on” with me.

3 twenty year olds wanting to fight a mid 60’s guy, such brave souls.

To be honest we haven’t been back to a game since then but did attend the PF v South’s.
my son and I were hassled on the train after a double header by 5 or 6 young donkies supporters my son was about 17 and they wanted to fight him, I was about 65, I told them if they wanted my son they had to go through me to get him ... the bluff worked they settled down ... they were getting dirty looks from other passengers so I'm sure that helped

I want Penrith to win because I hate souths. If they win all we will ****ing hear for the next 12 months is how they're the pride of the league. It makes me feel ill. I hope their stupid bell is dropped and breaks before the game starts.
Yep, forgot about that stupid ****ing bell, Russell Crowe and his pompousness about why WE should all embrace his beloved club and the pride of the league drivel, Sam Burgess.....the list is endless.

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10