Penrith v Souths. [Grand final, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
For the first time in a very very long time, I'm not watching the Ch.9 coverage of the Grand Final. Its on mute right now, but I stopped being a cheap bastard and got Kayo this year and since I'm paying for it, I'm using it.

Based on very little (and a complete lack of league knowledge) I can not shake this feeling that the panthers might blow this one open - to be honest I was not that impressed by Soufs when they beat us and see the panthers really getting up again.

Either way sad to see footy have a break after tonight and bring on next year

Based on very little (and a complete lack of league knowledge) I can not shake this feeling that the panthers might blow this one open - to be honest I was not that impressed by Soufs when they beat us and see the panthers really getting up again.

Lockdown will be tougher without footy.

That is what I though when Penrith played the Eels - I thought it was going to be classic VlandysBall and 40+ point differential. But the finals series has been refereed differently, so I am expecting a tighter contest but still Panthers to win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8