Penrith v Souths. [Grand final, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Souths pride of league my ass they are

Penrith all the way baby

South's I can never support

Also enjoy this bellow
FB_IMG_1633239213053.jpg

sit back and enjoy manly friends in 12 months time our men will be there.

and to my fellow fans living in se qld brace yourselves for lock down tomorrow

Dont mind either team winning but backing and tipping Penrith.

Cleary churchill
Luai first tryscorer

Still saddened that Reynolds is leaving Souths

I had the same thing happen to myself and Mrs MFB after a double header game v the Donkeys, but a little worse.

The knocked off my wife’s members cap , tried to set it alight , and when I told them to **** off they were ready to “ get it on” with me.

3 twenty year olds wanting to fight a mid 60’s guy, such brave souls.

To be honest we haven’t been back to a game since then but did attend the PF v South’s.
Having lived in Singapore for nearly 2 years now, I now find Australia so aggressive on so many levels. It will always be home, but I do enjoy walking around here in SG without seeing groups of young guys trying to show how tough they are.

Dont mind either team winning but backing and tipping Penrith.

Cleary churchill
Luai first tryscorer

Still saddened that Reynolds is leaving Souths
If Souths win, I will be happy for Benji and Reynolds. The rest I don't care much for.

Whose had a fuking gut full of the $BW book promo tour on ch9. Fuk off BRO.
I don't know any RL supporters who care for SBW. It's the media that drive his marketability as he gives them content that they otherwise would have to make up, it's not consumer driven that's for sure.

Having lived in Singapore for nearly 2 years now, I now find Australia so aggressive on so many levels. It will always be home, but I do enjoy walking around here in SG without seeing groups of young guys trying to show how tough they are.
I think I have seen you at orchard towers in the ipanema bar…. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8