• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is this rubbish of players still singing BA's praises, he went backwards last season. It's getting a bit boring that the media still mention it. He has been head coach for 2 full seasons and hasn't made it into the 8 yet.

And as for the the 'Ace' up St Georges sleeve, you'd be hoping that when they talk about aces they are talking about $$$ as Hiku would probably go to a club like Parra as he has half a team of ex-Manly players there that would mean more to him then Benji...

In all fairness, BA is parramatta's longest serving coach since Brian Smith left mid 2006........so he must be fantastic.......
Lol what a stat!
7 coaches since 2006. No wonder parra is a basket case

• 📚
Reactions: R3
At least 20 since Sterlo, probably closer to 30. I remember seeing a list somewhere and it was long. I wonder how many we have had in that same period ?? When did Sterlo pull the pin ? 1990 ??

Dessie, Tooves, Field, Ferris, Monas, Ox, Hodko, DCE are the main ones and probably a cameo or two from Robson, Witt, Walker, and Dorn ?

At least 20 since Sterlo, probably closer to 30. I remember seeing a list somewhere and it was long. I wonder how many we have had in that same period ?? When did Sterlo pull the pin ? 1990 ??

Dessie, Tooves, Field, Ferris, Monas, Ox, Hodko, DCE are the main ones and probably a cameo or two from Robson, Witt, Walker, and Dorn ?
I found a list that had 25 players on it but that was only til 2009..
How many since then?

Yer sterling went in 1990 and I think they replaced him with stu Galbraith .your pretty close with ours apart from adam brown may have been in there somewhere as well.

Well it's good to see Foran is finally so supportive, positive and appreciative of his coach and club. Doesn't sound like we wakes up, and wants to be elsewhere anymore. Phoning Hiku daily is he? Good to know Foz !

He's actively out there attempting to convince his old team mates to join him !! Sorry, what a flog.

Karma, eh?
I am so glad our club is rid of Foran! If we only win one game next season, please be it round 7, as a club I really hope we make a statement when the whinging worms visit Brookvale and humiliate them.

Is the lurker having a bit of a go at choc with this headline.
This is what the lurker wrote: "The Eels wheel in big guns to seal Peta Hiku signing"

Hiku safe as houses at the back but lets in more meat pies than he saves.
Hope he goes to don't matta parra so Tommy T can run around him all day.
Then Jake can cut him in half when he runs across field.
Lewis can replace him

I still think that if Hiku is smart (and isn't at Manly), his best bet is St Merge. Parra-doesn't-matta is the place where good careers go to die.

If Dugan wants to play centre and Hiku fullback, his obvious choice should be the dragons.
They have Benji and Nightingale both NZ test players to lure him.

If Dugan wants to play centre and Hiku fullback, his obvious choice should be the dragons.
They have Benji and Nightingale both NZ test players to lure him.
Dunamis has also signed with the Drags and he is besties with Hiku.

But if it's true that he is nicknamed the Sloth, the GC $$$ may be more enticing - no pressure :giggle:

They're reporting that Penrith are coming in now as well. That would be a decent move although he'd probably blow out his knee by round 5...

was grabbing a feed in the riff thismorning and a few young blokes all training gear kitted up stopped in on their way to training and all the talk amongst them was that they'd got him.

I don't want to see him gone at all, but of all the clubs, i can definitely cop Penrith grabbing him and wish him well, especially if its on top dollar. Can't help but have the gut feel that this is the one squeeze out that might just bite us on the bum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8