Players we need to punt ......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We should just name Tommy Symonds in the centres straight up. He invariably plays there each at some point each game. He's invaluable, a good utility.

I forgot about Blair too. Someone that size should at least make some more carries at least. When is Tafua back ?

Blair
Horo
Hasson
Williams
Baker
Andrews
Chee-Kam
Mason
Hate to say it but i honestly think Lyon can't keep up and it should be his last year.

Should go:

Horo
Hasson
Mason
Sao
Chee Kam

Borderline:
Starling
Symonds
Lawrence

Ive said this a few times here lately but symonds has rocked up every game expecting to play second row but gets thrown in the centres. Honestly how can you judge his performances if he's out of position every single game due to injuries?

Check out his YouTube highlights from the QLD Cup.

I'm old enough to remember a young Glen Stewart, he was worse.....much!!

Check out his YouTube highlights from the QLD Cup.

I'm old enough to remember a young Glen Stewart, he was worse.....much!!
Leary is 24 years of age . Gifty in 2007 was only 23 when he played a full season in the NRL for Manly and in 2008 when he was at the same age as Leary is now Gifty was selected to play for Australia !!! . Keep checking out his QLD cup highlights and keep dreaming Mark :)

Worth giving Leary this year to see what he can offer.....trouble is we already have Jamie Buhrer who's on the small side. Hopefully he's a potential Beau Scott or Adam Docker.

Ive said this a few times here lately but symonds has rocked up every game expecting to play second row but gets thrown in the centres. Honestly how can you judge his performances if he's out of position every single game due to injuries?

True mate. I think players like Symonds and Leary will come into their own if and when the interchange rule is changed. NRL needs to make a decision on this so clubs can plan and recruit for it.

I would stick with Leary. I think some of our fringe forwards like Sao, Chee Kam ect have to make it happen or its over for them at our club. We need forwards who can run a consistent 120 metres a game, we so lack that at the moment.

We need some genuine speed out wide and also a back up goal kicker so Blair and Wolfy need to lift their games if they are going to stay.

08 manly had kite and king in the front row , glen hall , mark Bryant , heath lestrange, wouldn't say world beaters but they stood up . All we need is two big boys up front that show pride in the jumper that rip and tear and the so called no names like leary and Co will rise .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4