Players we need to punt ......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
R U Farken jokin!
Don't let age fool you.
He could be on an a-frame and he'd still be one of our best.
I thought he was one of our best over the last few weeks .... especially against the Raiders

Leary is a definite keeper.
In last nights game the Cowboys demolished Souths by 30 points to 12 on the back of their destructive forward pack . The Cowboys punted Leary to QLD cup and any one that watched the game and saw the quality of the Cowboys hard hitting metre busting forward pack can clearly see why .

In last nights game the Cowboys demolished Souths by 30 points to 12 on the back of their destructive forward pack . The Cowboys punted Leary to QLD cup and any one that watched the game and saw the quality of the Cowboys hard hitting metre busting forward pack can clearly see why .
I hope a cpl of there big boys cop an injury or judiciary suspension before we play them, iz gunna be nasty!:punch:

If forwards win u the big games, they are going top have a very good season. they absolutely smashed Souffs in the 2nd half.

I think people are being too critical of Mason. I was a fan of the signing but was optimistic of his ability to play about 30 minutes a game with a bit of impact. He's ended up as a starter due to injuries and therefore hasn't been used as intended. He's played pretty well and put in the effort. I was sitting in the dugout at the Scum game and he sounds like he's really trying to help the younger blokes and he's very passionate.

Cheyse Blair showed early promise but he hasn't carried on with it. Lui and Hasson never looked like being anything special. Without the injuries to Gutherson and Trobjevic, the backs would be looking good with Matai, Stewart, Lyon and Hiku. Wolfman has to go unfortunately. He's out of favour with Toovey so he's just taking cap space.

Burgess was a dud signing, we all knew it would be. We need a genuine intimidator like Spud was back in the 90s.

Leary is definitely a quality player. Just needs some time to recover and some decent ball thrown his way from an in form half.

Leary is definitely a quality player. Just needs some time to recover and some decent ball thrown his way from an in form half.
Recover ? He is fit enough to be named in the second row along side another quality player Chee Kam in the NSW cup where they both belong . Needs time to recover ? Mate he is 24 years of age not 84 :)

We should just name Tommy Symonds in the centres straight up. He invariably plays there each at some point each game. He's invaluable, a good utility.

I forgot about Blair too. Someone that size should at least make some more carries at least. When is Tafua back ?

Only Hiku has made more metres, Blair has 690 from 5 games. There are a few aspects of his game that are lacking but that is not one of them

I can just see come of these coaches here next year, 10 big boppers who can only play 15 minutes, only problem is we will have 6 interchanges so they will be useless in the second half

Compared to say the Burgess brothers, yes. I was making the point that he is not a giant like some around here are calling for to add "aggression" to our pack.
Steve matai isn't a giant like burgess either but defensively you couldn't ask for a more aggressive outside back even with his neck injuries. Jake isn't as tall or heavy as mason or burgess but he is bigger/heavier than gallen, greg bird, watmough and more similar in size to Nate Myles. If he has that kind of defensive attitude there is no reason why he can not add aggression to the Manly pack.

I can just see come of these coaches here next year, 10 big boppers who can only play 15 minutes, only problem is we will have 6 interchanges so they will be useless in the second half

Yep there's certainly some experts on here, just ask them they'll tell you!!

Jake isn't as tall or heavy as mason or burgess but he is bigger/heavier than gallen, greg bird, watmough and more similar in size to Nate Myles. If he has that kind of defensive attitude there is no reason why he can not add aggression to the Manly pack.
And he's got the potential to be great. I would'nt swap him for any other forward at the moment.

Given the new rules coming in in 2016, it seems obvious who to punt.

Hassan, Mason (new rules) and Symonds (just ****).

The rest will probably benefit tbh. Leary/Ferris will shine, Starling has a great motor and can probably put out an 80 min performance, same for the turbo boy. Burgess will be the demolition man, and we need 1 more big bopper with aggro to complement.

Chee kam will dop out purely on form. He has a good build to suit the new rules next year, but cant crack a spot.

PS, under the new rules that Demetriou kid will become the fashion for props imo. Big motor and aggressive, weighing in at 105 ish.

Enjoy, and don't slag me too much about Symonds. Really he lost hole running a year ago.

Given the new rules coming in in 2016, it seems obvious who to punt.

Hassan, Mason (new rules) and Symonds (just ****).

The rest will probably benefit tbh. Leary/Ferris will shine, Starling has a great motor and can probably put out an 80 min performance, same for the turbo boy. Burgess will be the demolition man, and we need 1 more big bopper with aggro to complement.

Chee kam will dop out purely on form. He has a good build to suit the new rules next year, but cant crack a spot.

PS, under the new rules that Demetriou kid will become the fashion for props imo. Big motor and aggressive, weighing in at 105 ish.

Enjoy, and don't slag me too much about Symonds. Really he lost hole running a year ago.
Watching that Riff game, I'd love one ****ing forward who can break the first line every now and then and ****, if they could throw an occasional offload I wouldn't know what to do with myself!

Vave - too fat
Andrews - better boxer
Chee Kam - didn't live up to the hype
Leary - A goer, but not big enough to make a dent, or quick enough to use the little size he has.
Horo - enough said

In their place we sign a high quality back rower ... Beau Scott would've been ideal . Myles could be an option, nowhere near as good as Scott though.
C Blair needs to go , hes out of position all the time , slow and not a good defender or finisher we must have better in the 20s , not so keen yet on Wiliame but he may get better .

C Blair needs to go , hes out of position all the time , slow and not a good defender or finisher we must have better in the 20s , not so keen yet on Wiliame but he may get better .
He goes and they get Mamo then we are better in that spot. We are better with a healthy Gutho anyway but our depth is substantially better.

Cheyse Blair's time with us so far has been very similar to Michael Bani's. Both looked great in their first handful of games for us and then produced very little after that.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2