Players we need to punt ......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't understand the Blair hate (much like I didn't understand the Blair love from 12 months back), with Trbojevics rise he is now our 5th string winger behind Hiku, Taufua, Gutherson and Trbojevic...........how good do you expect a 5th string winger to be

I don't understand the Blair hate (much like I didn't understand the Blair love from 12 months back), with Trbojevics rise he is now our 5th string winger behind Hiku, Taufua, Gutherson and Trbojevic...........how good do you expect a 5th string winger to be
Why is he ahead of Wolfie? They are both weak in defense, but Wolfie runs straight on kick returns and kills himself trying his very best to score tries. @:mad:

That Blair 'no try' in Albury, where he put a ball on a defender and made no effort to push,to get the ball on the bloody grass, says it all about his lackadaisical attitude.
He even had the nerve to accept his Team mates' gratitude by pretending that he had scored it. When he is being interviewed on his form 'I am happy with my form' :mad:

hasson, horo, leary, vave, dce, foran, blair
2016 team:
1 Stewart 2 Trbojevic 3 Gutherson 4 Matai 5 Hiku 6 Lyon 7 Elgey 8 Tamou 9 Ballin 10 Trbojevic 11 Buhrer 12 Lui 13 Mateo
14 Sene Lefao 15 Sao 16 Lawrence 17 L.Burgess
Reserves:
Williame, Taufua, Wolfman, Travers, Rudolph, P.Carter/L.Page, Hodges, Demetriou, Symonds, Starling, Pratt
Give Travers a few games and taufua, hodges, demetriou, symonds and williame a bunch of games as well when injuries happen

Lol

Nope, I just like his style and think he could be something !!

Seems I'm almost on my own though.
I suppose I'm like you too Mark about him (Leary). I just haven't seen enough of him play to make an informed decision of his worth to the team.

I suppose I'm like you too Mark about him (Leary). I just haven't seen enough of him play to make an informed decision of his worth to the team.

Mate he's had two games, 1 where played about 10 minutes, the second about 20 and then got injured.

He's a fast mobile ball playing forward who's a pretty fair tackler, although not a giant intimidating prop that many are looking for.

I think he was bought for a reason and will turn out ok.

Mate he's had two games, 1 where played about 10 minutes, the second about 20 and then got injured.

He's a fast mobile ball playing forward who's a pretty fair tackler, although not a giant intimidating prop that many are looking for.

I think he was bought for a reason and will turn out ok.
Mark our pack is full of ok players and is being dominated . If we are to be a force again we wont be signing any more ok players from NSW cup and QLD cup competitions .
Mark my words Mark !!! :)

Last edited:
5 times better than what he is.

Mark our pack is full of ok players and is being dominated . If we are to be a force again we wont be signing any more ok players from NSW cup and QLD cup competitions .
Mark my words Mark !!! :)
Brings me to a point I was going to make...thinking back to the Ben Kennedy days, we brought in a player who had gone slightly stale at his current club, who turned out to be a genius signing that gave us two good years of service, but moreover gave a young backrow of Watmough and Stewart the mentoring that helped make them great. To me, Beau Scott might be an equivalent player - tough, committed, generally plays above his ability by trying super-hard. So can we turn our "OK" players into "great ones" Even just one or two of them...?

I think at the moment we have too many potential and what if players....remember potential is the most wasted resource in the world......all forwards should go except...Buhrer, Ballin, Burgess, Lawrence, Starling, Symonds, Jake T, the rest are just taking up salary cap when we could be buying 2-3 quality players and then blooding our young players when needed..we can't always take a 2bit player and turn them into a diamond.....we have always been blessed with the best back-rowers in the game....kosef,menzies,gartner,kennedy,watmough,stewart...and at the moment we are lacking quality there..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4