PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Rabbits [Round 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cust Sipley and Saddler played their way into first grade and should be named on tuesday but oh wait its des noo he will stick with crocker jetski and boyle cause des has no idea
Cust will be in the 17. I think for Garrick who will head to Blacktown. Funa on the wing. Keppie on the bench, Davey in for Jack who’s prob injured.

I know people want Funa to the wing, but I think he is too slow, anyone else think this? Seems like Tafua could beat him in a leg race.

Why is it every other team can find a winger and centres for that matter with some wheels an we get stuck with plodders. May as well put Boyle in the back three

Sea Eagles Injury Ward

• Kieran Foran (cork, round 2)
  • Tom Trbojevic (hamstring, round 4)
  • Haumole Olakau'atu (elbow, indefinite)
  • Jorge Taufua (Achilles, indefinite)
  • Manase Fainu (stood down, indefinite)
  • Every Manly fan (broken heart, season, gone)
Foran cork haha! Should of Schuster on the bench not funa. Poor walker i hope he is not fb again

It won’t matter, we will be exposed again this weekend, south’s have speed to burn are match fit after 3 trails and a strong second half against the storm, they have a way more willing pack and a far superior backline, I firmly believe they will put 50 on us and deepen the mess. Oh and I forgot to mention their coach, like him or hate him, he will have his boys chomping at the bit to take full advantage of the many defensive weekness‘s and mental lapses we have during games, I will put up an apology to all if the boys prove me wrong.

Harper
Saab
Walker (should never be moved)
Suli (Burbo option given effectiveness off Schuster)
Koula (risky at 18 but the fastest in the game I hear and we need pace)
Schuster
DCE
Paseka
Cust
Taupau
Davey
Sironen
Jake

Foran (too slow at 5/8 but skilful for part of game at hooker)
Sipley
Saddler,
Burbo

Wont happen because other than maybe Cust, Des wont change. Amazing they will offer contract extension without performance display at least. Shouldn't be considered until about July so we can see if he can get Manly out of this mess. Giving him an extension is just rewarding failure. Make him earn it.

Oh well , let’s roll up for week two and see if we are delivered something, anything to be hopeful for in season 2021.

One game does not make or break the season.

That said , still think it’ll be 50+ against us.

I thought Harper was a bit meh in the Blacktown game yesterday. I'd rather Funa at fullback.

Funa
Saab
Walker
Suli
Harper
Foran
DCE
Taupau
Con
Paseka
Davey
Jetski (its a pity Guaca got injured)
Jurbo

Vera
Susan
Keppie
Shoe

Anyway it doesn't get any easier this week as the Bunnies were pretty good against Melbourne. Walker and Latrell dominated against a better drilled and tighter defense then we put up on Saturday - could be another 40+ hiding coming up. Bringing in some guys like Harper and Schuster isn't going to improve our defence that much.

Sorry mate, should have kept that to myself. The results are really hurting me atm. I was looking forward to an enjoyable, competitive season (for my own headspace more than anything, and so I can isolate, and watch on my own), but alas.

Just be like committing Hurri Curri
I know exactly where you’re coming from @Ryan .

I thought Harper was a bit meh in the Blacktown game yesterday. I'd rather Funa at fullback.

Funa
Saab
Walker
Suli
Harper
Foran
DCE
Taupau
Con
Paseka
Davey
Jetski (its a pity Guaca got injured)
Jurbo

Vera
Susan
Keppie
Shoe

Anyway it doesn't get any easier this week as the Bunnies were pretty good against Melbourne. Walker and Latrell dominated against a better drilled and tighter defense then we put up on Saturday - could be another 40+ hiding coming up. Bringing in some guys like Harper and Schuster isn't going to improve our defence that much.
Pretty sure Dylan will still be fullback as Funa played wing and Harper centre yesterday.

Of course, Raelene (not Susan) was a great Australian sprinter. I wonder if Morgan is faster than his sister Millie who is a forward in the NRLW?
Raelene won three Olympic silver medals. Two of them should’ve been gold, but the East German bitch was roided up to her eyeballs......way before drug testing got serious.
At 69 years old, I have no doubt she’d flog half the team in a 100 metre sprint.

Slower than Garrick, similar speed to Suli, much faster than Parker or Taufua. Strong runner & defender whose best position is centre, not wing (or fullback).
Yep that’s solid. He’s def not a winger but right now I’d have him over Garrick. He’s faster than Suli I’d think.

What i dont understand. Turbo will be back in 3-4 weeks. he will goto fullback. So where will Walker go? Centre? then just keep him there now and play someone else at fullback. Why chop and change combinations again in 3-4 weeks?

Koula is an actual fullback and has speed and size should be given a shot. Surely he wont do as bad as all the other pretenders who had a go?

1. Koula
2. Saab
3. Suli
4. Walker
5. Harper (purely for his defence. Seems best option)
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Turbo ( he offers nothing but good defence and a basic hit up)
9. Cust
10. Tapau
11. Sironen
12. Davey
13. Saddler

14. Shuster
15. Sipley
16. Paseka
17. Aloiai

It won’t matter, we will be exposed again this weekend, south’s have speed to burn are match fit after 3 trails and a strong second half against the storm, they have a way more willing pack and a far superior backline, I firmly believe they will put 50 on us and deepen the mess. Oh and I forgot to mention their coach, like him or hate him, he will have his boys chomping at the bit to take full advantage of the many defensive weekness‘s and mental lapses we have during games, I will put up an apology to all if the boys prove me wrong.
Hello new member and welcome. I fear you may be right.. the cody walker and Latrine show coming up

What i dont understand. Turbo will be back in 3-4 weeks. he will goto fullback. So where will Walker go? Centre? then just keep him there now and play someone else at fullback. Why chop and change combinations again in 3-4 weeks?

Koula is an actual fullback and has speed and size should be given a shot. Surely he wont do as bad as all the other pretenders who had a go?

1. Koula
2. Saab
3. Suli
4. Walker
5. Harper (purely for his defence. Seems best option)
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Turbo ( he offers nothing but good defence and a basic hit up)
9. Cust
10. Tapau
11. Sironen
12. Davey
13. Saddler

14. Shuster
15. Sipley
16. Paseka
17. Aloiai
Because des is stupid. Why would he train others at full back and walker at left center then make walker play fb and embarrass the poor bloke

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8