PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Rabbits [Round 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The joint needs a shake up. Des should be shown the door to send a message to the playing group namely if you don’t step up
you will follow. Des,s refusal to make changes is his Achilles heal and the reason his time is up. Thanks for the past Des but the future is here.
I think we should at least give him until round 8.. a few rounds after turbo is back. Though i fear you all may be right, i love Des but if he cant turn things around then he has to go. Question is who can we get as coach? Bennett would be the best option or Bellamy LOL oh id love Bellamy in the box yelling and cursing hehe

I reckon Jake to backrow has gotta happen. Maybe this Nathan Brown signing is a sign of things to come. Cust also has to come in! Parker and Garrick will probably get another couple weeks but are on thin ice
Surely walker cant play fb again!?! And Parker MUST go. Campbell Graham will eat him alive.. though im more worried about suli and saab. Souths love the left edge

Rather than the team for next week, who do we actually think Des will drop or how many?
I’ll go bold and say 2
Garrick - Schu on bench and Funa to wing
Boyle - Keppie in

at a huge stretch possibly Harper for either Moses or Red and Walker to Centre.

barring injury I don’t see Des making any other changes.
if it were me I’d make a whole bunch more obviously

@Mark from Brisbane ... mate you are as good a barometer as we have at Silvertails ... so do you reckon the anticipation and viewing audience for the team to play Souff's announcement Tuesday evening .. will be bigger or less than the world wide audience of the Game of Thrones final series ???

I can pick it now, won’t even bother looking.

1-17, same as last week.

For “ redemption “ .

It reality , for another absolute flogging !!

Hasler will name the exact same team I'd bet my house on it.....maybe he'll swap Funa for Cust or Schuster.

Then this place will burn...

I can pick it now, won’t even bother looking.

1-17, same as last week.

For “ redemption “ .

It reality , for another absolute flogging !!
He can’t surely not. Even for stubborn old Des. You just can’t ignore the trouncing we’ve been given in our first 2 games. Even Des will make a couple of changes.

Garrick, Parker, Crocker must go !

In are Harper, Schuster and Cust.

This would then be the best available team v Souths -

1.Harper
2.Saab
3.Walker
4.Schuster
5. Suli
6.DCE
7.Foran
8. Jake
9.Davey
10. Sironen (last cahance)
11.Paseka
12.Cust
13.Tapau

14.Sipley
15.Aloia
16.Jetski
17.Funa

So only 3 changes , but with some positional changes a much more balanced team.
But with some structure and belief in EACH OTHER - and that is your job Des to make this happen, so let’s see what you can do to get some pride in the jersey or see ya later mate !!!!

1.Harper
2.Saab
3.Walker
4.Schuster
5. Suli
6.DCE
7.Foran
8. Jake
9.Davey
11.Paseka
12.Cust
13.Tapau

14.Sipley
15.Aloia
16.Jetski
17.Funa

But with some structure and belief in EACH OTHER - and that is your job Des to make this happen, so let’s see what you can do to get some pride in the jersey or see ya later mate !!!!
Davey at 9? Cust at 12? Surely you jest.

1.Harper
2.Saab
3.Walker
4.Schuster
5. Suli
6.DCE
7.Foran
8. Jake
9.Davey
11.Paseka
12.Cust
13.Tapau

14.Sipley
15.Aloia
16.Jetski
17.Funa

I take this that you are using old school numbering? (80s?)

Or are you actually advocating Cust and Paseka on the edges and Davey at hooker?

Sad bit is the bookies would probably give you WINX-like odds of that happening...

Hey, I've been on fire. The odds aren't great, but it's almost a gimme. I started with $20 in my sports bet account, and Manly's consistency has pocketed me a tidy sum, because I can almost bet my whole balance on the result and get 25% - 30% profit.

Hey, I've been on fire. The odds aren't great, but it's almost a gimme. I started with $20 in my sports bet account, and Manly's consistency has pocketed me a tidy sum, because I can almost bet my whole balance on the result and get 25% - 30% profit.
i'm not sure whether to give you a thumbs up or thumbs down for that one Ryan... happy for you but it just makes me sad really that we have become THAT side....

• Cust should start
  • Harper to Fullback (or Funa, but I can't stand his play)
  • Walker back to centre (Parker back to NSW Cup)
  • Davey should replace Gosi in the backrow
  • Paseka should replace one of Taupau or Aloiai starting
  • Boyle should not see first grade again - Keppie in
  • Reuben Garrick needs to go - anywhere, Tuipulotu should get a start
  • Croker needs more Blacktown practice

01. Morgan Harper
02. Jason Saab
03. Moses Suli
04. Dylan Walker
05. Christian Tuipulotu (or plod number 2 Funa)
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Cade Cust
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Andrew Davey
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Kieran Foran
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Toafofoa Sipley