Q & A With Joe Kelly in Albury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ballin can look forward to a career in PR post football. Plenty of platitudes in that statement.

Still a great honour for him to be locked in for another couple of years. He has been a loyal and reliable player and one tough hombre. Gets through a mountain of work and rarely misses a game.

I'd ask Joe not to underestimate the backlash from fans if the owners decided to try and make Toovey a scapegoat for the issues created by the board and the inability of the ownership to deliver the promised signed contracts of our former star halves.

No chance that will happen.
Penn doesn't care about fans/supporters. Penn has his own agenda, like Tinkler did.

Joke Kelly is just a lap dog - beg Joke beg.

Have you given up talking to DCE or are you still trying to get him to stay ?

And if so, do you think you're any chance ?

Lastly, can I get fries with my meal ?

EAT LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simples!

Hope he is feeling mighty chuffed with his contribution to what is transpiring at our club.

These players don't deserve fans at an after match function. They aren't even trying.

Hey Joe " Are you for real or just a Greenturd/NRL plant to try and ruin us ? No no seriously "

Hey Joe " I'm trying to recall when Chelsea dumped it's best players & ran last. Can you recall that time Joe ?"

Can you please leave us alone and take the Penns with you! Nothing but dramas since you all took over and by the looks of things we will be getting wooden spooners!
Bring back the old board & Delmege

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6