Q & A With Joe Kelly in Albury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely the retention of the Trobowarriors and Gunton Clitherson is a higher priority than trying to change the Snives Sulky's mind?

Surely the retention of the Trobowarriors and Gunton Clitherson is a higher priority than trying to change the Snives Sulky's mind?
From articles I've been able to find, Gutho's extension is playing out much like Ballin's re-signing did. Tom Turbo is signed through next year and he's a smart kid so not sure he'd be in a rush to extend. Think Jake can be extended though which agreed should be a priority.

Dear Joe,
Are you trying to run our club into the ground so like the Titans the NRL will step in and take over leaving an ulterior motive for some?
Why have we gone from winners to losers in just 6 months and not only losers but a club that is in crisis!

Dear Joe,
Are you trying to run our club into the ground so like the Titans the NRL will step in and take over leaving an ulterior motive for some?

What ulterior motive theory are you implying they have ? And are you suggesting Kelly is complicit ?

The club was sinking before the end of last season. Well before Joe Kelly came on board. We have to bottom out before we can start the run up again. When we're back on top soon enough we probably won't even remember these ****ty months.

Video will be up as soon as I fix the following

It’s a 3.5GB video
goes for 46 min
Is upside down when I put it on The PC
I was only verified for 15 min vids
Won't upload proper from the fone after 5 attempts

Thanks for all your efforts Berks.....I'm sure you were fairly busy but was their any positives you can remember. I think any crumbs would be appreciated at this time.

Or even a brief summary of whatever point this abject failure (so far) had to say?

Thanks for your effort regardless berks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8