Q & A With Joe Kelly in Albury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok Kelly replied that no other coaches had been approached by him to replace Tooves.
I would be interested to see what his reaction and reply would have been if someone had asked, "Have any coach's AGENTS been approached, spoken to, or met with by either yourself and/or Scott Penn, with the intention of courting Foran, and replacing Toovey."

Would have been interesting. Hopefully a genuine denial.

My information is that it was Rick Penn who spoke to Brad A about coming back to manly. My information has been pretty right so far. I was also told that Kelly and others did meet with Foz's manager a few days after the Melbourne game and before Foz told everyone he was off to Parra. They offered up 2vs head if he was to stay at manly .

Last edited:
My information is that is was Rick Penn who spoke to Brad A about coming back to manly. My information has been pretty right so far. I was also told that Kelly and others did meet with Foz's manager a few days after the Melbourne game and before Foz told everyone he was off to Parra. They offered up 2vs head if he was to stay at manly .
#STRONGERTOGETHER :confused:

My information is that is was Rick Penn who spoke to Brad A about coming back to manly. My information has been pretty right so far. I was also told that Kelly and others did meet with Foz's manager a few days after the Melbourne game and before Foz told everyone he was off to Parra. They offered up 2vs head if he was to stay at manly .
Bloody awful situation to put kieran in, if true. No wonder he decided to go. If true.

I call bull****. I think they've only played nice with Foz to shut up his senior mates. They didn't with DCE because T-Red and Buhrer had already resigned so they don't need to act nice.

Bloody awful situation to put kieran in, if true. No wonder he decided to go. If true.
Are you serious :shake: Its what Foran wanted, but Dalai is loyal to Parra

The timeline of Foran agreeing to terms is much longer than that Monday 9 am call he states. No Club, not even Parra, could organize the TPAs in an hour :cool:

So, was Dave Perry sacked because of the Penn takeover? What's the beef there? I thought he was doing quite well the last few years...

ALBURY FAN DAY PICS, DCE MAKES NEW DISCOVERY
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Can I ask why he chose this destination knowing not many fans or members went? Why not a pre Brooky game or a weeknight or weekend around the northern beaches somewhere?

Bring back Max Delmege I say!
Wowww!!! that's your opinion! I've never heard you express that before!

Let me just clarify...........you want to just give the club back to a bloke for free versus the ones that still have money?

You're right that's definitely the fastest way to fold the club.

In addition you said Max built the club up. I think you are significantly overlooking Mr Hasler and the roster he built. Unless delmege was running on the field in head gear and I just didn't notice?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8