Q & A With Joe Kelly in Albury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Joe "what the **** do you do?" and "how are the owners measuring your performance?"

Hypothetically, if your aim were to f*** up our club completely rather than improve it, what would you do differently (if anything)?

Last edited:
I hate Soffs.

Signing Joe Kelly lol - writing was on the wall.
Soffs are loser, not winners.

The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree !

I am so mad right now :-(

Obviously a stirring and inspiring speech to the supporters. Not one bit of feedback.. David Brent like oaf at the helm of our mighty club.

Hey Joe,
Where you gonna run to now where you gonna go
Hey Joe, I said
Where you gonna run to now where you gonna go

Sorry everyone I just couldn't resist a bit of Hendrix.

Are you implying that he went down to shoot his old lady because he caught her messing round with another man? That ain't too cool...

Sorry Berks the sound quality goes to **** just when they start answering questions.

Just as the questions start there is a lot of white noise making it impossible to listen to.

I think they employed military electronics jammers from Canberra on the way down the Hume.

Thanks for uploading that Berkely, the vid unfortunately turns to **** at the good part. I fast forwarded to a bit about Joe talking about balance in the squad and Foz and cherry being offered 15% of the salary cap each.

Could you give us a run down on anything interesting said?
Any signing news on the horizon?

What I've managed to pick up is that Toomey has the full support of the board.

He said the magic words.

He offered For an and Evans the same deal so I assume he cut Evans prior deal in attempt to keep both without destroying the cap opposed to just chasing one but he must of known For an was going to be a hard proposition before altering Evans contract so it was either a sound gamble or a way to disperse of Evans. Mathematically it does make sense though, common sense. Sounds like the deal was equal to that of Inglis or the like, fifteen percent of the cap each. You can't expect him to do any more then that and retain our juniors and resign the likes of Mata and Ballin around them.

I like the forum and hope their is more of it but I'm still not sold on Kelly or confident of the Penn's long term intentions.

Just alter your original post with the new video URL.

This is still pretty informative as it is.

For example, Kelly's/Manly's marketing/PR/sponsorship people have only been with the club for a week or two from what I could gather. Why exactly, is not explained but its does make you consider if the ship is sinking or just on a new course. Maybe he needs more time before we write him off completely. Maybe...

For example, Kelly's/Manly's marketing/PR/sponsorship people have only been with the club for a week or two from what I could gather. Why exactly, is not explained but its does make you consider if the ship is sinking or just on a new course. Maybe he needs more time before we write him off completely. Maybe...
He does need time, but we are an impatient bunch and as the losses stack he gets less and less of it.

Because they had to finish at their previous employment. One guy is from Souffs and another from Soccer.
Simplistically, I would have thought that re-signing the best halves would have made marketing the Club easier :cool:
None of us Fans care about Marketing or Sponsorship - we know what Manly is already and demand a competitive Team ON the field.@:cool:

Because they had to finish at their previous employment. One guy is from Souffs and another from Soccer.
Simplistically, I would have thought that re-signing the best halves would have made marketing the Club easier :cool:
None of us Fans care about Marketing or Sponsorship - we know what Manly is already and demand a competitive Team ON the field.@:cool:
Re signing the halves should of been top of the list. Scotty Penn said so. He said he would have them signed by xmas and he had 6 mil to spend on them. He then offered them 4.5 mil. He low balled them.
Both are gone and the big news is we have new sales staff . JOKE KELLY rides again.
Good luck selling anything with the mess they have made of the joint.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6