Rd8 Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
Their f**king markers are constantly standing next to each other and no penalties you have to be f**king kidding.

only down 2 at the 1/2

Georgie is bending them, pity kite still loves his bum and kingy omfg can that neanderthal hold the damn ball.

the winger is making juvi mistakes but we can forgive him. Wolfy go u good thing huge effort so far.

lyon is class as usual

the stewies look out of place sadly

is matai playing ? lol

same for choc, but maybe hes tackling alot. No SOO performance from any of the lads so far rthough.

We are right in this, if we get an even share and some close to their line watch out - we just have to hold the ball

Agree shoe1 - and both in their 20, no advantage whatsoever. I think that is what Lyon was questioning, but numb nuts ref thought it was a question that was offensive!!!

Cut out the silly errors and maintain the effort and we should still get it. Been really impresssed with Big Georges charges. Its his bending the line back like that which has been missed so far this year.

Daly looks to be half a step behind the pace of the game. Georgie's leading the way!

The refs wont penalise the dogs when we are coming out of our own half only when we are on the attack just killing our set plays

Gee Liam Foran is pretty ordinary. Just looks lost in attack. Ok back up but he is not a first choice half.

All three penalties we got were number adjusting plus one stopped a certain try, Des must give the greatest Bj to these pink cheats

Garts said:
Gee Liam Foran is pretty ordinary. Just looks lost in attack. Ok back up but he is not a first choice half.

They should've gone with Lyon at 5/8 and Whare at center. When Foz comes back Whare should be on the wing not Taufua.

Tooves needs to put Buhrer at 5/8 now put Foran on the bench.

wombatgc said:
Daly looks to be half a step behind the pace of the game. Georgie's leading the way!

He is missing his foil - Foran

We're trying for a kid tonight - if successful I will now name him or her Brett!!!!

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10