Rd8 Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
THE Stewart boys return for Manly, one Foran is ready to replace another, and Matt Scott is the slightest chance as the Late Mail for Round 8 is delivered.

Manly star Glenn Stewart should return this week
Getty Images
PREV NEXT
Canterbury are 1-17 for Friday night's blockbuster at ANZ Stadium.

Martin Taupau drops off the bench for the Bulldogs who face an almost full-strength Manly squad.

Sea Eagles duo Brett Stewart and Glenn Stewart will make their return from injury.

Liam Foran has been named on the bench as cover for his younger brother Kieran Foran who is still battling a hamstring injury and unlikely to take the field.

Utility back Dene Whare is expected to drop from the bench should fullback Stewart take to the field.

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2012/04/26/nrl-late-mail-round-8/

Napper said:
Todd and Dessie sitting in a tree. Who gave who HIV?

lol

540334_10150844889150993_222674735992_12143695_1443307180_n.jpg

577931_10150844888585993_222674735992_12143691_2120869120_n.jpg

385748_10150844889015993_222674735992_12143694_1289836722_n.jpg

Is paladin only there for this jersey? What happened Kaspersky

Tomorrow's late mail today
Tyson Otto
The Daily Telegraph
April 27, 201212:00AM

BULLDOGS V SEA EAGLES

Brett and Glenn Stewart are expected to play tonight after getting through yesterday's training session without incident. Kieran Foran, however, is in doubt. He is still struggling with a hamstring tweak. The Bulldogs will be as named.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maraB5bvNWQ

http://www.nrl.com/?nvLive=undefined

3:30 mark in that video Wow!!!
Big Marn was one who last week thought foz had gone?

I'd love for us to announce Tommorow his staying, in dreaming but it would be a massive up yours des.

There's a lot of people on here that will need to apologise for the slagging off at Foz when he announces he is staying. The Big Marn has some very good mail.

I reckon Toovey looked conident (keeping Foz) earlier in the week when he was interviewed at training earlier in the week. How good is Brohmans 'mail'? Being at ex Dogs player he would have a few contacts there one would think.

mickqld said:
There's a lot of people on here that will need to apologise for the slagging off at Foz when he announces he is staying. The Big Marn has some very good mail.
I for one have made sure not to bag the bloke, I think alot of people went off early you just don't know he may still end up there.

The Wheel said:
I reckon Toovey looked conident (keeping Foz) earlier in the week when he was interviewed at training earlier in the week. How good is Brohmans 'mail'? Being at ex Dogs player he would have a few contacts there one would think.
And Fulton who is still very tight with hasler.

My biggest fear is that if he was staying why hasnt it been announced?

Foz is a premiership player who has played his guts out for us (a bit like Des actually) and I wont knock him for that. If we have fogiven Bozo for going to the chooks then.....

Bring it on, says Brent

“THEY’LL be the underdogs and Des will be loving that.”

The NRL’s biggest grudge match in years finally takes place tomorrow night at ANZ Stadium, and Sea Eagles prop Brent Kite didn’t sit on the fence when quizzed about the mood in the Manly camp heading into the round eight game against Des Hasler’s Bulldogs.

“We’ve been told to keep a lid on it but everyone’s excited,” Kite said.

“And it adds a bit of extra spice to what would otherwise just be a round eight game.

“It’s good for the game, it’s good for the telly and it’s good for some of the younger guys who’ve not been involved in some of these bigger games.

“So it does have a bit of added value.”

Bus loads of maroon and white supporters are tipped to make the journey to Homebush, where Canterbury coach Hasler will be public enemy number one.

Despite leading Manly to premierships in 2008 and 2011, diehard fans have not forgiven the Long Reef resident for bailing out in November.

And in recent weeks, talk of Hasler trying to snare off-contract Kieran Foran and Tony Williams to Belmore in 2013 has infuriated the Brookvale faithful.

Kite still has plenty of time for his former coach but conceded a degree of animosity is in the air.

“The general feeling is that no love is lost there,” he said.

“I can only speak for myself and say I’ve had words with Dessie and I think we’re in a pretty good place.

“I’ve thought about him in the lead-up to this game and what he might pull out of the bag. He’s a professional and won’t let anything affect the Bulldogs.”

Manly coach Geoff Toovey isn’t concerned about Hasler knowing the majority of his players inside out.

“Most coaches know the strengths and weaknesses of all the players in the competition,” he said.

Andrew Prentice The Manly Daily
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/bring-it-on-says-brent/

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Napper said:
Will Dessie's a wanker be the preferred chant for tomorrow nights game?

Yes

It will be in my lounge room, but my 9yo daughter has a slumber party so I might have it keep it down to a dull roar..

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2