Round 6 - Other games, 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The game pretty much billed as the battle of the fullbacks has been a bit of a fizzer. Right now Teddy is taking a hit. The Chooks are fading while Melbourne just keep on their merry way......

Can we please at least make a serious play for Bellamy to come to Manly with a free reign to set up the systems from top to bottom? It's gotta be better than relying on the gap between "no idea" Penn and limitation Hasler?

Wow these guys are set up for the next 5-8 years.

Munster
Harry Grant
Papenhuyzen
Hughes

All so exciting to watch But their go forward is amazing.... Brandon smith kamikamica NAS Bromwich bros welsh. Kinda hard to hate them when they play so well

Wow these guys are set up for the next 5-8 years.

Munster
Harry Grant
Papenhuyzen
Hughes

All so exciting to watch But their go forward is amazing.... Brandon smith kamikamica NAS Bromwich bros welsh. Kinda hard to hate them when they play so well
Completely agree. My issue was always Scam and now he has gone, my dislike has dissipated significantly. Although, I'd love someone to put one on Munster's chin.

You know, everyone goes on about how Melbourne keep winning despite moving on from the likes of Smith, Slater and Cronk. But all it does is make me wonder where they would be if they actually had to get the bulk of their juniors from Melbourne and Victoria rather than having a couple of Qld Cup feeder clubs.

Watching the way H Grant played shows how schiit Croker is at #9 and Des's tactics in general.

Grant running to the defensive line with forwards following him to pass creates such go forward.

Croker doesn't run and is too slow to pass.

Melbs effort on effort on effort in D is amazing to watch. Suli and Walker would never last a week at Melb.

Watching the way H Grant played shows how schiit Croker is at #9 and Des's tactics in general.

Grant running to the defensive line with forwards following him to pass creates such go forward.

Croker doesn't run and is too slow to pass.

Melbs effort on effort on effort in D is amazing to watch. Suli and Walker would never last a week at Melb.
It stings to see how far off we are

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8