Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

I have no doubt they will get what they came for if that's the case

And now this by Massoud

@brentread_7 @choox75 Oldfield has signed with @sydneyroosters for next two years but will see out 2012 with @manlyseaeagles #nrl

Berkeley_Eagle said:
And now this by Massoud

@brentread_7 @choox75 Oldfield has signed with @sydneyroosters for next two years but will see out 2012 with @manlyseaeagles #nrl

Gee our depth is starting to look very thin, he is no superstar but a good first grader. I think we have payed overs to keep DCE and FOZ and it is starting to bite

FFS. Maybe we have our sights set on someone. Either that or Farrar is sticking around?

MrInvisible said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
We've got mail Omar Slaimankhel, who debuted for the @NZ_Warriors on the weekend is joining @Cronulla_Sharks #NRL

Good pickup for the Sharks. Gun of a player. Fast, strong, and very safe handling.

MK Eagle said:
Something smells like dog crap out Belmore way.

This Perrett guy like Inu is an international & its hard to think they were on skinny contracts.

Not an accountant myself but their NSW cup team would take up as much cap space as any NRL outfit & with the addition of Graham already appeared stretched to the limit in 2012.

Have heard other BIG name players are also being scouted by the Dogs for 2013 - do some teams not have a salary cap or is it about finding the best hiding hole for that 2nd book?? :huh:
It could be like Manly, people wanting to play under Des and taking pay cuts.

OR the more likely scenario, that a number of key players are coming off contract and not going to be resigned.

Perrett would come cheap as Roosters are offloading players left, right and centre to make a play for SBW, and I also believe are looking to pounce on a current NRL fullback (to replace Minichello post 2013), whilst the fullback is off contract past this year. No names have been mentioned.

The other thing is that the Perretts (Sam and his brother), want to play for the same club. Roosters want Sam but not his brother (who is an up and coming SG Ball player), and that's apparently peeved Perrett.

Bulldogs will have to offload a stack of players come end of season though, to cover all these new signings.
Family club my ass!

any prizes for being the 1,000 poster on this thread BE?? :p

I thought that losing t-rex was supposed to free up money for us to sign Lussick, Oldfield etc? Do players not want to play under 2v?

Rumour going around is that Gutherson is looking at being fast tracked into firsts next year as a winger. Sounds like he is going to have one hell of an offseason under Donny Singe if this is going to happen.

Anyways, that's:-

Oldfield -> Roosters
Whare -> Penrith
T Williams -> Bulldogs
Lussick -> Parramatta
D Williams -> Wigan

Anyone I have missed?

tookey said:
I thought that losing t-rex was supposed to free up money for us to sign Lussick, Oldfield etc? Do players not want to play under 2v?

Rumour going around is that Gutherson is looking at being fast tracked into firsts next year as a winger. Sounds like he is going to have one hell of an offseason under Donny Singe if this is going to happen.

Tooks, he can't. Rules in the NHL have stopped anyone under 20 making a debut at NRL level.

Ryan said:

Oldfield -> Roosters
Whare -> Penrith
T Williams -> Bulldogs
Lussick -> Parramatta
D Williams -> Wigan

Anyone I have missed?

tookey said:

Tooks, he can't. Rules in the NHL have stopped anyone under 20 making a debut at NRL level.

3 wingers & 2 benchies :)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ryan said:

Oldfield -> Roosters
Whare -> Penrith
T Williams -> Bulldogs
Lussick -> Parramatta
D Williams -> Wigan

Anyone I have missed?

tookey said:

3 wingers & 2 benchies :)

Seriously though, is this getting to people. I knew Oldfield was shopping himself around months ago, but wow.

Who even knows anymore, but there are PLENTY of players jumping ship right now.

Ryan said:

Oldfield -> Roosters
Whare -> Penrith
T Williams -> Bulldogs
Lussick -> Parramatta
D Williams -> Wigan

Anyone I have missed?

tookey said:

I didn't know that.

We seem to be down one winger, a replacement fullback for snake if he gets injured and our prop depth looks a bit thin for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8