Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tookey said:
bones said:
MWSE said:
bones said:
I work with a relative of Brad Taikarangi's and I told her that someone on here posted that they heard he was being linked to Manly. She asked him if there was any truth to that and he was surprised that she knew. She thinks it's true from his reaction, although he wouldn't confirm or deny anything, saying it was being left to his manager.

oh wow.
From what I can tell on Zero Tackle he is already contracted for next year at the roosters.

Yeah he probably is, but they would need to clear a few players out to make space in the cap for SBW.

tookey said:
Brookvale said:
Souffs prop comin over the bridge?

We were rumoured to have been talking to Adrian Ha'angana before his contract was terminated by souths

I have been told his contract was terminated because he and James Roberts were intoxicated and went to a brothel and abused a worker. I know a girl who is dating a souths Toyota cup player. She told me he (Ha'angana) was coming to Manly. Time will tell I guess.

And I heard that they went to the brothel wearing souths gear which didn't impress the club.

But with Isaac Luke suspended I am sure they were just looking for a hooker for the team

Eric Galt said:
Stevo said:
Not Pete, he said Isaac!

And who was the hooker who replaced Issac Luke
A tall blonde named Candy. Smooth hands, great at putting the young souths players through holes, big up top always charges a fair bit at the end. She's a hooker with alot of potential

voicefromthehill said:
tookey said:
bones said:
MWSE said:
bones said:
I work with a relative of Brad Taikarangi's and I told her that someone on here posted that they heard he was being linked to Manly. She asked him if there was any truth to that and he was surprised that she knew. She thinks it's true from his reaction, although he wouldn't confirm or deny anything, saying it was being left to his manager.

oh wow.
From what I can tell on Zero Tackle he is already contracted for next year at the roosters.

Yeah he probably is, but they would need to clear a few players out to make space in the cap for SBW.

tookey said:
Brookvale said:
Souffs prop comin over the bridge?

We were rumoured to have been talking to Adrian Ha'angana before his contract was terminated by souths

I have been told his contract was terminated because he and James Roberts were intoxicated and went to a brothel and abused a worker. I know a girl who is dating a souths Toyota cup player. She told me he (Ha'angana) was coming to Manly. Time will tell I guess.

And I heard that they went to the brothel wearing souths gear which didn't impress the club.

But with Isaac Luke suspended I am sure they were just looking for a hooker for the team

Well there's a shock! A Souths player that couldn't organise a root in a brothel.

Kearney being shown around the Warriors on Sunday, likely to sign as an assistant

Apparently Greenburg has also been interviewed about taking gallops old job

DSM5 said:
Good place for Kearney to rebuild his reputation. Bad idea about Greenberg replacing Gallop.

I think it was the tigers CEO that said employing any of the existing club CEOs in that role should not happen. He said words to the effect of "If they can't put their hand on their heart and say they have never done a questionable deal with a player agent, they can't run our game"

given Greenberg is the only club CEO that had his name associated with the role I take that as a thinly veiled swipe at Geeenbergs integrity

Omar Slaimankel has signed a 610,000 deal with Japanese rugby, huge coin for an U20s player !!

On the coaching front, Warriors apparently offering Bellamy a $4mil package, that would bring Cooper Cronk with him who has a get out clause in his new contract

Kiwi Eagle said:
On the coaching front, Warriors apparently offering Bellamy a $4mil package, that would bring Cooper Cronk with him who has a get out clause in his new contract

I wouldn't mind seeing it happen. Bellamy needs a fresh start, too much negative history for him at Storm. Warriors need a coaching hard-head to turn them into a major force. I'd be happy for them to be our main rivals for a few years. And if that means Storm come back to the pack, all the better.

THE 14-year-old son of former Today Tonight host Stan Grant is one of the brightest prospects in rugby league. He’s so good that the South Sydney Rabbitohs have already signed him to a scholarship after sending a talent scout to watch him play. Dylan Grant plays 15As in Manly juniors and is coached by Matty Johns.

From Buzz's column in Daily Telegraph.

MrInvisible said:

THE 14-year-old son of former Today Tonight host Stan Grant is one of the brightest prospects in rugby league. He’s so good that the South Sydney Rabbitohs have already signed him to a scholarship after sending a talent scout to watch him play. Dylan Grant plays 15As in Manly juniors and is coached by Matty Johns.

From Buzz's column in Daily Telegraph.

So he maybe 14 still. From memory nrl clubs can't sign players until they are 15.

It's to stop them loading teams up in the lower grades i.e 17 years ago on the Central Coast the Bears use to stack there CC juniors at St. Eddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10