[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I can't get my head around Dessie ending his career on a 0-7 run with minimal payout. Turn up and pocket $900K or walk away with $450K and a better end of career record.

Seibold would be a good assistant at least and be an improve on Randall and Cartwright.
Swallow your damn pride, ego, narcissim, OCD , control freak and everything else Des and accept that you can no longer control everything in the club. Be a cog in the machine and get your sh*t together and get on with 2023 or walk away.

Obviously a no brainer for Des in the monetary sense ., Commit either genuinely or indifferent for next season mainly on the club management terms to get his 900k with a coaching role [ or a non genuine commitment to eventually force the club to sack him and at some point and still get his 900 k ] As opposed to accepting some 450 k to walk away now . Was not aware Des is or was on some 900 k , really can not see how this would be warranted on any criteria . Not too sure if this will be the ideal situation , if Des mainly has good intentions for the team and club , would not seem any issue . If not , is not going to reflect very well again on Des or his Manly legacy and especially if this is just a facade to still get some 900 k regardless how much more harm he can do to the club in the process

There we go @Cameron mate, Dessie saying he'll work with Siebold like I suggested. Sanity prevails.

PLUS, this provides the opportunity if we are very successful to bring in Des as coaching director later or if we flop, Siebold takes over (or possibly his other assistant whoever that may be).

Obviously a no brainer for Des in the monetary sense ., Commit either genuinely or indifferent for next season mainly on the club management terms to get his 900k with a coaching role [ or a non genuine commitment to eventually force the club to sack him and at some point and still get his 900 k ] As opposed to accepting some 450 k to walk away now . Was not aware Des is or was on some 900 k , really can not see how this would be warranted on any criteria . Not too sure if this will be the ideal situation , if Des mainly has good intentions for the team and club , would not seem any issue . If not , is not going to reflect very well again on Des or his Manly legacy and especially if this is just a facade to still get some 900 k regardless how much more harm he can do to the club in the process
Get him on the mower and let Siebs get on with the job of restructuring our squad...
oh wait!! He doesn't need to change anything because this is a championship quality side... slaps forehead

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10