[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There we go @Cameron mate, Dessie saying he'll work with Siebold like I suggested. Sanity prevails.

PLUS, this provides the opportunity if we are very successful to bring in Des as coaching director later or if we flop, Siebold takes over (or possibly his other assistant whoever that may be).
I love your optimism but this is up there with when he was going to stay with us for the year before he went with the dogs. It is the only way he can make sure to get a payout

I love your optimism but this is up there with when he was going to stay with us for the year before he went with the dogs. It is the only way he can make sure to get a payout
Probably right, but guess we just have to take it on face value. Des, Siebold and Hannay would be great.

See who the playing group respond best to. If that's Des, extend him.

Either way, this is everyone getting what they want, so there should be 0 excuses for a very bloody good season ahead.

Get him on the mower and let Siebs get on with the job of restructuring our squad...
oh wait!! He doesn't need to change anything because this is a championship quality side... slaps foreheadNnot too sure what may have prompted

Get him on the mower and let Siebs get on with the job of restructuring our squad...
oh wait!! He doesn't need to change anything because this is a championship quality side... slaps forehead
Not too sure what has prompted that outlook [ premiership level side ] unfortunately hardly a switched on observation or a bit of hyperbole for whatever reason . Wish it was the case but really should not take that much to get a better playing format with the right coaching approach . Maybe just also need 2 , possibly 3 improved positional improvements , .

Probably right, but guess we just have to take it on face value. Des, Siebold and Hannay would be great.

See who the playing group respond best to. If that's Des, extend him.

Either way, this is everyone getting what they want, so there should be 0 excuses for a very bloody good season ahead.
Hayles seems to have the player 's respect and apparently goes O K coaching wise . Doubt the club would also recruit Hanney in the present circumstances , and Monas has not moved on yet ? will have to have it sorted soon with the pre season training not that far away

Hayles seems to have the player 's respect and apparently goes O K coaching wise . Doubt the club would also recruit Hanney in the present circumstances , and Monas has not moved on yet ? will have to have it sorted soon with the pre season training not that far away
Hasn't monnas gone to the Raiders ?

Penn trashes Dessie live on telly ... nek minut .... Dessie says he would love to have his power stripped away and welcomes the opportunity to work with Seib's so he can take his job ...

What am I missing here ... is it Dessie just really said , fukk you, I'll stay and make a **** of myself so you will have to write me a cheque ....

This all just takes me back to my post yesterday - Who's on 1st, What's on 2nd, I don't know's on 3rd. I'm now at the point where I don't care who is in the right or wrong. Everyone involved (Des, Penn, Managers, Media etc) thinks they're so bloody clever with their leaks and counter leaks. It's infuriating!! I never thought I'd say but I wish they'd ALL p!ss off now! Sadly, that's not going to happen.

Penn trashes Dessie live on telly ... nek minut .... Dessie says he would love to have his power stripped away and welcomes the opportunity to work with Seib's so he can take his job ...

What am I missing here ... is it Dessie just really said , fukk you, I'll stay and make a **** of myself so you will have to write me a cheque ....
Hmmm. You're not missing anything that I can see.

nothing splits a team like two coaches
Obviously AF that we need stability. And the thumb sucker Penn does this.
He really is a master stroke.

This all just takes me back to my post yesterday - Who's on 1st, What's on 2nd, I don't know's on 3rd. I'm now at the point where I don't care who is in the right or wrong. Everyone involved (Des, Penn, Managers, Media etc) thinks they're so bloody clever with their leaks and counter leaks. It's infuriating!! I never thought I'd say but I wish they'd ALL p!ss off now! Sadly, that's not going to happen.
Yeah , pretty much in the Circus category now , time for it to move on . Not even a qualified ring master to help matters . B T W just let people know who is on 3 rd base if you do happen to notice , could make all of the difference

Dessie has to continue to front up and appear vested if he wants a bigger payout.

if i were him, you just have to make it super hard to Penn, to convince him its worth paying more to end it

positive language, confirm commitment, appear flexible in all negotiations until he is satisfied.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz

I suspect Des has got legal advice that suggests he wont succeed in court nor get his full pay out if he leaves so he will ensure that he complies with the conditions of the contract. Additionally sending a message to Penn that his tactics of limiting Des's powers hasn't worked. Only way Des goes early if Penn pays and I can't see that happening now.

Looks like you won this bet @Red Pill DM me your paypal info so I can settle it.
Congratulations you are the Winner of the bet. Wow I am dizzy from all the twists and turns. Please let me know how you would like to proceed with payment. Btw you can PM me your PayPal details etc.,,
Hopefully it will be onwards and upwards for us from here…

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8