Sea Eagles home needs a upgrade, says Abbott, who said he’s working with State following stadium snu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Smexy?
Does this mean small but sexy?
Just checked, turns out it means smart and sexy, the smart part probably doesn't apply to brookie. Thought it was just a snazzy way of saying sexy, well we learn things everyday... apparently, except Barrett (not hating on him) hasn't learnt to drop Myles from the team, but that should be left for a different post i suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one that'd like for brookie to stay the way it is. If the players love playing there and most fans love to not be forced to be stuck in one seat there being on the hill then why take it away? Brookie looks bloody smexy the way it is and opposition teams hate coming there... Is there anything better than that! ;)

Brookie certainly looked smexy last Saturday!

Notice there weren't too many complaints about the playing surface in 2016 - it did look a treat on Saturday

It's pathetic to have come down to this suggestion but I wonder if we can get the scraps of the old bucket seats from parra stadium?

We're going to need all the savings we can get so those bucket seats would be handy around the fence to replace the wooden seats.

Once we scrub the parra stains off them & paint them maroon, they'll be ok.

It would have to save a few thousand dollars we can spend on something else....if we ever get to do something with Brookie that is

There is endless talk but no action. Time is running out. If the upgrade is not done by 2020 we will be forced to move. As a club we can't sustain ourselves in the long term without the ground being fixed. Big decision coming up for the club.

I'd love to think it could happen but does anyone really believe a Brookie upgrade will happen? I reckon I have as much chance of marrying a super model....

There is endless talk but no action. Time is running out. If the upgrade is not done by 2020 we will be forced to move. As a club we can't sustain ourselves in the long term without the ground being fixed. Big decision coming up for the club.
BLACKTOWN.... here we come.

I did a training run on it yesterday morning and someone I was with stuffed her ankle. The surface is still ****house. Lumpy and uneven.

I'd love to think it could happen but does anyone really believe a Brookie upgrade will happen? I reckon I have as much chance of marrying a super model....
Yep, no Canadian sunset here but neither is Brookie....

It's pathetic to have come down to this suggestion but I wonder if we can get the scraps of the old bucket seats from parra stadium?

We're going to need all the savings we can get so those bucket seats would be handy around the fence to replace the wooden seats.

Once we scrub the parra stains off them & paint them maroon, they'll be ok.

It would have to save a few thousand dollars we can spend on something else....if we ever get to do something with Brookie that is
No way !!!! I don't want anything from that sh*tstain loser club soiling our halo ground. What a disgrace. That scumbag filth has had a first class venue for 30 yrs and delivered zero premierships. We've had to play out of delapidated facilities for a population of some 250000 and delivered 4 premierships and bucket loads of finals games. Now that toilet skid of a cheating club gets s $350 mill stadium. If I ever could I'd blow the fu*king thing up when it's finished.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6