Sharks v Sea Eagles Rd5 teams & discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
Also, I'm enjoying us coming HOME strong in games, rather than fading. That's a huge improvement on last year.

Exactly. They are playing like the reverse of what they were last year by doing like what you said: "coming HOME strong in games, rather than fading" in the last 20 minutes of the second half.

Wow!! I can't believe we won that but gee I let my whole suburb know about it, we were average but the boys never gave up. The sharks defence made us look poor, Snake and Choc back next week, all is good.

Just WHOA. I was screaming at Killer not to kick. Thank the Lord for Oldie who wasn't even suppose to play!!!
Really hoping Snake is back next week..

manlyforever08 said:
Just WHOA. I was screaming at Killer not to kick. Thank the Lord for Oldie who wasn't even suppose to play!!!
Really hoping Snake is back next week..

mate, never underestimate a little grubber lick, never

a little grubber kick can win premierships!

Dodged a bullet. I agree that Kite was ordinary tonight but I thought he outplayed King in the first few weeks but its been King has picked his game up since his suspension.

It wasn't a great game by any means but the Sharks will win more than they lose at home this year so it could be a crucial 2 points.

I'm amazed that Checcin didn't find something to penalise us for in the second half, like someone laces were untied or something just as ridiculous.

Good to see Lyon making a big play...I don;t know if it's just me, but he hasn't been as dominant as I'm used to, especially defensively, but he's progressing - no doubts about that.

The rediculous part of this competition is I dont think we have played anywhere near our potential especially these last 2 games but if it were not for a dubious penalty goal to Souffs from last weeks game we would be on top of the table.

mickqld said:
The rediculous part of this competition is I dont think we have played anywhere near our potential especially these last 2 games but if it were not for a dubious penalty goal to Souffs from last weeks game we would be on top of the table.

Yep very true, we have not been playing well but we could very easily have been on the top of the ladder tonight lol. Im a firm believer that once Snake is back and 100% we will go to another level.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4