Sharks v Sea Eagles Rd5 teams & discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great, gutsy win. They never gave up and kept at it for the full 80 minutes, bit like last week (but they just missed out then). That 2nd half fades from last year are long gone now.

Woohoo. Well done boys.

Geez it has been a while since I posted here, all the way from Berlin.

What a gritty, ugly win. I am happy we got it but it was not pretty.

Tony Williams has proven that he is not going to cut it as a forward. He looked as uninspired as he does when he sits on the wing.

DCE needs a long kicking lesson from Graham, that kids boot was sensational.

Garts said:
You were so sure we would lose Ryan, why did you bet on us then? I call bull****. I bet against us, ill cop it.

Call what you want. I thought The Wolf and Brett were back this week, and considered that a win...hence bet.....when they both were unavailable, I was filthy.

The season is set up nicely for us now, running 50% away from home and have won our only home game, keep that up and we will be up the table a bit.

1st thought on Williams in the forward for me were well worth persisting with, he looked good in a bit tighter

Also, I'm enjoying us coming HOME strong in games, rather than fading. That's a huge improvement on last year.

Ryan said:
Garts said:
You were so sure we would lose Ryan, why did you bet on us then? I call bull****. I bet against us, ill cop it.

Call what you want. I thought The Wolf and Brett were back this week, and considered that a win...hence bet.....when they both were unavailable, I was filthy.

Argh, bet was made then. Fair enough.

zabble said:
is there anywhere online i can watch a replay (just the last 10mins of course)...no Fox @ home.
Don't know zabble. Bigpond should have it up some time from http://www.bigpondsport.com/NRL/tabid/73/Default.aspx but probably tomorrow morning.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
DCE kicking game was quite good imo

Mate, his defense in my opinion was woeful though. As was his passing game. G Stewart copped about three hospital passes tonight. Maybe that's just me though????

Ryan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
DCE kicking game was quite good imo

Mate, his defense in my opinion was woeful though. As was his passing game. G Stewart copped about three hospital passes tonight. Maybe that's just me though????

watch it again its on again now

Garts said:
Ryan said:
Garts said:

Argh, bet was made then. Fair enough.

I text my boss directly after the game (guy I made bet with), and funnily enough - no reply ! You shoulda heard him after Sharks beat Roosters....he reckons best win ever...since Sharks Amco Cup victory - LoL

Heart breaker for the Sharks again.... what is that 6 in a row?

Manly were poor for much of the game but came alive in the last 15 mins to pull off a morale boosting win. That's the sort of win that'll have them buzzing at training all week.

The next 5 games before the bye are; Warriors, Panthers, Raiders, Cowboys, Titans. The Cowboys in Townsville will be tough but the other 4 are very winnable. Let's hope they get some momentum out of tonight's game that they can build over the next 5 weeks.

Ryan said:
Also, I'm enjoying us coming HOME strong in games, rather than fading. That's a huge improvement on last year.

the reason we're coming home strong is we have our heart back, it was ripped out with snake 2 years ago and it's now been ripped back, momentum will build for this team nicely!

I can't believe that we got away with a win. When I lost the live feed we were down 13 nil and by the time a found another feed at around the 70th minute mark we were down 13-12. Maybe I should lose the live feed more often. We seem to have played better when I wasn't watching them.

Stillman said:
Geez it has been a while since I posted here, all the way from Berlin.

What a gritty, ugly win. I am happy we got it but it was not pretty.

Tony Williams has proven that he is not going to cut it as a forward. He looked as uninspired as he does when he sits on the wing.

DCE needs a long kicking lesson from Graham, that kids boot was sensational.

Very much a LONG way away to watch the game from...welcome back..and I'd agree Graham's kicking was very good...but he was good at the Panthers the last few years as well.

Choc back next week hopefully Wolf and Snake in the next few weeks. 3 out of our first 5 looks ok on paper but we have only had 1 home game so thats not a bad start. Geez we looked disjointed in attack though. DCE passing way too early to Gift and what the hell is going on having King and Kite sitting in 5/8th positions in attack. Kite was aweful tonight he's gotta be on his last legs with Manly. My god a lot of work to do but there is potential.

Ive been thinking that with Snake on the field we would have won that game by a nice margin, i can't wait till he is back. To think some people want to get rid of him because of his injuries is laughable, he is instrumental to our team being premiership contenders.

mickqld said:
Choc back next week hopefully Wolf and Snake in the next few weeks. 3 out of our first 5 looks ok on paper but we have only had 1 home game so thats not a bad start. Geez we looked disjointed in attack though. DCE passing way too early to Gift and what the hell is going on having King and Kite sitting in 5/8th positions in attack. Kite was aweful tonight he's gotta be on his last legs with Manly. My god a lot of work to do but there is potential.
Kite and king are not penetrating the line ATM

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8