Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
dowdz said:
I think Snake will stay. Only reason he would think of going, would of been a massive pay day form the Raiders.

Or Eels

With Milford off to the Broncos and Reece Robinson signed by eels Raiders still looks more likely... If he was to leave that is

Hamster Huey said:
dowdz said:
I think Snake will stay. Only reason he would think of going, would of been a massive pay day form the Raiders.

Talk is they are offering ~$750,000 per year for the next 3.

He would be mad not to take that, even with the freezing cold and running last, or almost for 3 years.

Less tax that's well over a Million dollars in the bank.

Its stuff us "mere mortals" can only dream of

Choc and Snake need a year at the Capra's. That'll get their heads straight. They've been grazing in too good of a paddock for too long.

My wife just asked "Is it true that Manly are getting rid of Snake and Watmough?"
I replied "Yes"
"Why?" She asked.
"To get some decent forwards."
"What forwards?" She enquired.
"Willie Mason for a start." I replied.
"He's **** and so is the decision to let go of Watmough and Snake." She said before walking out of the room.

mozgrame said:
Choc and Snake need a year at the Capra's. That'll get their heads straight. They've been grazing in too good of a paddock for too long.
Now that is one suggestion I could handle.

One way or another I just wish this was decided.

They start training in 3 weeks. We cant go into a pre-season training with this crap going on

Come on club time to get it right and weed out those who wish not to be at the club so the club has a clear run for next season.

Today's surprise (and well kept secret) Hayne announcement means The Squeals are looking for a fullback.

Which two players didn't show up for mad monday? Hmmmm...

Just waiting for the press release.....

If anyone has looked at the manly NRL app you would see both Choc and Snake have been pulled from the marketing campaign - it's a forgone conclusion they are both gone and have played there last games in the Maroon and White.

weev said:
Today's surprise (and well kept secret) Hayne announcement means The Squeals are looking for a fullback.

They signed Reece Robinson from Canberra today.

I would of thought that the Raiders would of gone for Hoffman instead.

weev said:

I'd have thought they have a ready made FB in waiting with Will Hopoate....

Ask anyone in league if they'd prefer Snake and Choc, or Mason?! I cannot believe some of our supporters think that's a good deal. Both guys have won two comps with the club and both have a couple of good years left in them. Mason is average, and he is 35.

I'm so over this rubbish.

The guy has a contract for 2 more years.

Why would other clubs think he is even an option ?

If the nuffies at the NRL had any gonads, they'd be fining clubs that approach Snake.
If I let school kids behave the way Smith and Greenturd let clubs, players and managers carry on, I'd be out on my ear. The faster they're replaced the better.

HoldenV8 said:
I'd have thought they have a ready made FB in waiting with Will Hopoate....

Yep and then they can use the money to get a top-class centre who's been looking at getting out of his contract...

davohan123 said:
If anyone has looked at the manly NRL app you would see both Choc and Snake have been pulled from the marketing campaign - it's a forgone conclusion they are both gone and have played there last games in the Maroon and White.

Because their images have been replaced on an app??

Andrew Webster on Sky news has said that Snake is off to the whining worms blah blah blah.

Really this BS has to stop.

Snake is a contracted player and the club need to show some leadership and put this to bed.

Enough is Enough!

They can have Choc. Use that coin to nab Merrin. If they want Snake they'll have to pay a considerable "transfer fee"

Would be great though if Parra got Barba haha

One of those options is disgruntled Manly fullback Brett Stewart, who has been linked to interest from the Raiders and reportedly requested a release from the final year of his Sea Eagles contract in July.

Stuart has just returned from an overseas holiday, and plans to meet with Raiders chief executive Don Furner to discuss their plan of attack.

Wests Tigers utility Blake Austin sought a release from the final year of his contract to join Canberra next year when Mick Potter was in charge.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/raiders-not-vying-for-josh-hoffman-coach-ricky-stuart-20141013-115di3.html

Stewart has 2 years left on his contract. We did sign him for 3 years didn't we?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7