SOO, Jake, DCE, general discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Pretty sure that the concussion of Cam Murray was caused by a deliberate head butt from the ball carrier.
Nothing more inspiring than seeing Blues battered on the Queensland Cauldron

It is a reminder for them what to expect when they come and run on to our sacred ground

Do not expect the Blues to come at the Cauldron for a house warming tea party and scons feathered friend

See the source image

Last edited:
NSW missed having a forward such as Guacca. The NSW second-rowers (martin, Crichton and Murray) are not big enforcers, and this is where I believe our forwards lacked penetration. Fittler will regret not selecting Gucca (or a similar type of player), and I imagine he'll be in the 2023 SOO side, even though he has committed to Tonga.
Guacca is the most Dynamic back rower in the game

Blind Freddy can not see this

Nothing more inspiring than seeing Blues battered on the Queensland Cauldron

It is a reminder for them what to expect when come and run on to our sacred ground

Do not expect the Blues to come at the Cauldron for house warming a tea party and scons feathered friend

See the source image
Oh I see, you're a Queenslander. Suddenly it all makes sense.

NSW missed having a forward such as Guacca. The NSW second-rowers (martin, Crichton and Murray) are not big enforcers, and this is where I believe our forwards lacked penetration. Fittler will regret not selecting Gucca (or a similar type of player), and I imagine he'll be in the 2023 SOO side, even though he has committed to Tonga.
Although I can't blame Murray since he barely had any minutes, Martin and Crichton were awful last night. Saifiti and Paulo were the only forwards who rolled their sleeves up in attack. Jake had a go but his runs were ineffective.

Crichton was terrible again. Wighton should have been there.
The NSW blues people are clutching at straws

Just accept your loss gracefully

It does not matter who was there for NSW and the Catastrophic Cauldron

The unparalleled Maroon winning spirit always prevails

The NSW blues could have had an extra 4 players on the field and still would have lost

Blues where not creative enough, dce combo with Ponga, Benny hunt as lock, Harry Grant out of 9 and dearden just to much to handle.
Fittler got nothing without trell and Tommy
The Maroons were also missing Munster as well as 2 players out of action with concussion

The Maroons wont be fazed with Tom and Trell as they have shut down many big NSW names before

NSW were favourites last night with their fancier team on paper but as usual they were handled like paper soldiers by the Maroons

The Proven Maroon winning spirit is unparallel

Although I can't blame Murray since he barely had any minutes, Martin and Crichton were awful last night. Saifiti and Paulo were the only forwards who rolled their sleeves up in attack. Jake had a go but his runs were ineffective.
Can I just say that Jake is an absolute champion. The workload that bloke does is unbelievable. Yes some times his runs are ineffective ..........but look how quick he gets to his feet for the next player to take advantage. It was no surprise that last nights game was won and lost when Jake wasn't patrolling the middle. And I'm talking effective tackles....that's no post contact metres. He's just a star.

Yeah,
Ummmm Burton took out Ponga after he made the break & passed by running into his back for no reason mate! Gagai retaliated & Tino came into hold Burton back...then Api came in also. If Tino goes as 3rd man in so does Api. It's not the reason NSW lost......it's the fu<king moron Coach & his twat assistant Johns who lost it. Did you listen to the embarrassing biased NSW commentary from the 9 team? Disgusting & that idiot Johns almost in tears....what a fu>king dickhead he is! Man i can't stand the sight of the moaning pri<k!
l know that's not the reason they lost but disagree on who started it.
I thought Burton running into Ponga was just one of things, Ponga just got up and played on without looking sideways so l doubt he thought it was intentional.
Gagai made a concerted effort - ran 10 metres or more to go after Burton so to me he got off lightly by just going to the bin.
At one stage it was three on one - Gagai, Tino and Capewell.

And why they didn't try that in last 10 minutes instead of Cleary's efforts is beyond me. It's like he is limited to one kick per game for some reason. Dumb
I could not understand why they did not do an early kick from him when they were pinned on their own line for so long. All I can guess is that the forwards were cooked already

Farrrk you, Toopoo, tool. Completely farrrked that up.
If it weren't for the fact that he's a rooster there's no way he would have been selected, he was the cause of Holmes scoring in origin 1 and again last night he was like a fish out of water in defence, whether catching a high ball or generally defending, at his worst Saab is an improvement even in headless chook mode and running backwards, there were better options than him and Fittler should let us all know why he persisted in keeping him, his best days are well behind him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11