Tariq Sims

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i take back what i said about tariq

considering josh's long term future is probably in the halves, i'd be signing tariq if he'd take unders for 2 years and he can come off the bench, and then we intermittently rest dce / foran to preserve them with josh going into the halves.

Would be a smart move in my opinion, he's quality and top teams have quality experienced guys fighting for places.

Reckon Tigers will go for him and not a bad pick up for them.

I'm not anti Tariq at around 350k as a bench backrower but he'll want more than that so let him go elsewhere

Pretty sure before he went to the drags Bozo was trying to get him to manly. At the right price would be a good signing given our pack is pretty young and inexperienced.

Seems a strange one. If he brings his SOO form then he would be the good, hard edged forward we need to complement the pack. Possible he plays better week to week with a team on the rise but is he better than Schuster/Olakatau.

Bullemor rumour gone very quiet so who knows what is going on behind the scenes but this rumour seems unlikely.

Risk: Take Sims and one of the existing youth we are all so excited about gets itchy feet, like Suli.

If Suli is willing to leave us on account of lack of game-time - after all the documented support he received from Club, Captain and Coach - then it seem to me that maybe our young forwards could do the same.

Are we willing to get Sims in for a potential sugar-hit in the short-term, and risk the more leakage of home-bred talent?

We have seen how buying randoms at their apparent 'footballing peak' has worked for the Tigers in the last 10-years. Sims isn't even some renowned motivator/Team-Player from what I can see.

Media want to link players to Manly right now, as we are a hot team and it gets them clicks. Sims to Manly though...yeah, nah mate.

Risk: Take Sims and one of the existing youth we are all so excited about gets itchy feet, like Suli.

If Suli is willing to leave us on account of lack of game-time - after all the documented support he received from Club, Captain and Coach - then it seem to me that maybe our young forwards could do the same.

Are we willing to get Sims in for a potential sugar-hit in the short-term, and risk the more leakage of home-bred talent?

We have seen how buying randoms at their apparent 'footballing peak' has worked for the Tigers in the last 10-years. Sims isn't even some renowned motivator/Team-Player from what I can see.

Media want to link players to Manly right now, as we are a hot team and it gets them clicks. Sims to Manly though...yeah, nah mate.
Not sure Suli is the right example as we told him to look about which means......we'd prefer you to go

Every time I watch St Merge, I am amazed at something stupid that he does on the field to cost them dearly. I hope he never steps foot near the joint. Overrated and mistake riddled footballer. His game is mediocre like his club. If he was a standout, you can bet they'd be looking to keep him but he is hopeless. One of the best thing about our season so far has been our discipline. We are rarely penalised for high tackles or crushers. If we bring this goose in, we'll be penalised out of matches.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8