Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Many here can't understand why Fainu was omitted. I too was surprised.
But isn't an obvious explanation simply that he is a raw teenager and could use a break in his first season in NRL.
Not to mention he has shown every indication he is going to be a top level player, so... do we look after him and nurture his development ... or keep sending him out to cover for the lazy bastards who are established but not bothering to make the effort plays?
Which reminds me..
Aloia said he'd make it up ten-fold for his clanger v Souths... still waiting Josh! @:rolleyes:
Jacob Preston seems to be coping ok at the bulldogs...
Apparently, we couldn't fit him in! @:cry:

Much is being said about the omission of Fainu.

He’s 19, a forward , and in his first year of first grade.

Do we want to chuck him in the deep end and rip his heart out for a short term gain OR bring the kid through slowly and let him grow into the role.

On this I’ll trust the coaching department and not the expert coaches that exist on this forum.

Do we want to chuck him in the deep end and rip his heart out for a short term gain OR bring the kid through slowly and let him grow into the role.

On this I’ll trust the coaching department and not the expert coaches that exist on this forum.
Nah ! Get him in now! He will miss a couple of tackles .. then we can bag the sh1t out of him like we did to weekes!

Just sayin’

Nah ! Get him in now! He will miss a couple of tackles .. then we can bag the sh1t out of him like we did to weekes!

Just sayin’
Yep , exactly what will happen.

Weekes will probably go on to be a good player , people forget how young and inexperienced they are and NRL first grade is no ordinary park footy game.

Silvertails is one of THE harshest places for any player in the top 30, make one mistake you’re ridiculed , make two you need to be ostracised, make three and they want to pin you to a cross , make four and after pinning you they want to light a fire under you and burn you to a crisp.

I sincerely hope the players never read what’s on here at times.

In the meantime we let a much older bunch of plodders (who have been running around in 1st grade for a few years) play week in week out (on good money) be unaccountable for underperforming.
There are several players in BWSE who are older and have been playing well, but still can't get a look into the side.
If you keep the same guys in the team regardless of the results, what standards exist if any?
By the way Tolu Koula is 20 years old, maybe we should put him in BWSE because he's too young and put in Harper who is 24 years old and has few more years experience instead.

Last edited:
Bag us for not wanting to watch us get steam rolled mate. What times your visit to the doc to get that Stockholm Syndrome sorted? hahaha

I hear it's catching on the Northern Beaches in particular these days.
You sound like the HMAS Fair Weather and Captain Hindsight all rolled into one. Quite a feat.

The Question is ....

What affect did the coaches half time spray have when we went into the sheds trailing 24 to 4 with our feathered tails between our legs ?
The same effect as your super turbo charged players made.

Looking forward to another Tuesday ... what changes are likely ?

Is Saab back?
Kelma is fit again ... does he get called up?
IS Parker back?
Does Ray Ray hold his spot?
Is Jake back?
If Sammy hasn't left yet ... does he play?
Did Harper do enough to hold his spot?

Will Keppie be named the GOAT 3 weeks in a row ?

The team I would pick ... not the team I think will be picked ...

1 Garrick
2 Saab
3 Koula
4 Parker
5 ToopaLoopa
6 The Shooey
7 DCE
8 Paseka
9 Froggy
10 Keppie
11 Haumole
12 Fainu
13 Jake

14 Arffur
15 Sipley
16 Bullemore
17 Woods

The team I would pick ... not the team I think will be picked ...

1 Garrick
2 Saab
3 Koula
4 Parker
5 ToopaLoopa
6 The Shooey
7 DCE
8 Paseka
9 Froggy
10 Keppie
11 Haumole
12 Fainu
13 Jake

14 Arffur
15 Sipley
16 Bullemore
17 Woods
yep but they will put Kelma in for Fainu... Can't see Jake A being picked at 14. More likely Weekes

Can we just get all those signings here this week.....would make for an interesting team list Tuesday.....

So does The Shooey go to the 2nd row now? .. surely not ... but we do have Johns or arffur to play 5/8th

I'm at a point I'm having an afterglow from yesterday's news now, so don't mind whatever team comes out hehe. I also DO think we should start building for next season. I DO have hopes Samuela Fainu is in our plans going forward. My team would be:

01. Reuben Garrick
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Tolu Koula
05. Christian Tuipulotu
06. Kaeo Weekes
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Gordon
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Josh Schuster

14. Lachlan Croker
15 Sean Keppie
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Ben Trbojevic

I'm at a point I'm having an afterglow from yesterday's news now, so don't mind whatever team comes out hehe. I also DO think we should start building for next season. I DO have hopes Samuela Fainu is in our plans going forward. My team would be:

01. Reuben Garrick
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Tolu Koula
05. Christian Tuipulotu
06. Kaeo Weekes
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Gordon
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu