Terry Hill RIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Heart attack
And at 52, wow !!

Must say one of the best things that ever happened to me was needing life insurance for business debts I had to start having full physicals every year , and that included heart testing.

It’s amazing what they can discover , and cure these days , so make sure guys and particularly over 50 , get into the GP and get them to test you for everything.

I will never forget this try from Tezza, with his busted shoulder and all. The Brookie crowd did its absolute nut. In the final minutes of his final home game for Manly. (Watch from 74:40 on the Ch9 game clock in the top left corner)

Awesome try by Tezza .... and both teams get 1 point for the draw :heavycheck:

That was back in my Moree days , and I used to treat myself to one home game a year and you wouldn’t want to know it but it was THAT game , and that part of the hill I was standing on.

If I remember , we were running just about last & Broncos were the front runners , we were one in a million against.

The crowd went absolutely nuts ( and yes I’m somewhere up there , between the 20 & the goal line screaming with everyone else), the noise was incredible.
I was there too - great try by Tezza to level it up....but how about the tackle by Tezza on Gordon Tallis with 20 seconds to go racing out of the line and taking tallis ball and all and smashing him with the Broncos looking to counter attack.

Absolutely gutted, best sledger of all time. If Spud is on 360 tonight I’m sure there will be tears. So many top memories of the bloke

I remember what we did to the Eels after Bozo, and I hope more of the same happens tomorrow. Lot of history has been removed from the club, but I hope Toovey is utilised to say some words to the lads before they run out

RIP Terry

RIP Tezza. Such a personality on and off the field. I'd never ever have gone to Dapto dogs if it weren't for him.

Such a shock and shame to see this news today.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8