The Ashes 2021 / 22 (in Aust)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good on Richardson getting a Michelle. Bowled really well this test. Gazza was really ripping them too, he's not the GOAT for nothing. Starc was really good, some of his best extended spells of bowling I've seen from him for a while now.

Australian fast bowling depth looking really healthy isn't it.

Can't really see the Poms turning this around, got the smell of 5-0 about it.

As for KP, he's just a rent a quote. The Pommy version of Warnie, trying to be controversial for the sake of it.

The biggest problem with day night tests is that due to time zones, it's about 10.30pm for me when they take lunch!! That's right, the biggest prob! lol

Well done aust.

Sheesh Buttler did his best; 26 off 207 and then only got out for romper stompering on his stumps!

Bloomin' eck it's cold.

Marcus Harris will be picked again to open the batting for aust, despite his average...being less than such.

It's at his 'home ground' where he has scored a chunk of domestic runs.

So I wish him all the best for two big scores in the boxing day test.

I like the look of young Richardson. (Sure his first innings figures weren’t great). But he got his first test wicket early on, and has troubled the Poms on that off stump. And Cameron Green, what’s his wing span at Gully, moves so quick for a big bloke.
I liked the look of Richardson and I was stoked to see Cameron Green finally have things go his way with the ball and so impressed with his agility at gully, the Aussies will be a force for some time to come I reckon👍

It'd be nice to actually win the series before too many more articles about England being the worst touring side ever get printed.

But sports hyperbole is as sports hyperbole does.

Alrighty then....

anthems to go then it's game on!

woohoo

Aust win the toss after Eng call incorrectly and decide to have a bowl!

Tributes have flowed for English cricket legend Ray Illingworth following his death at the age of 89.
Illingworth played 61 Test matches for England, taking 122 wickets at 31.20 and scored 1836 runs at an average of 23.24 including two centuries between 1958 and 1973.

That catch before tea may have seemed routine. But what nerves must’ve been going through the debutant Boland, in front of his home crowd. Took it beautifully, and the crowd goes wild. Only the fourth Indigenous Australian to play test cricket for his country. Great stuff. Just hanging to see him get his first wicket will be awesome.

I dont know if Cameron Green has got a nickname, but I’m calling him Cameron Craine from now on. Great catch to get rid of "manboobs’ Bairstow.

dear oh dear

where's the big massive score the media promised us?

Game on!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4