The clean out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who knows what we will offer him.. he will be back in a month lots of time to impress the good folk of ST! He is still the best center on the books.. id like to see him on that left edge with foz. Harper and walker great center pairing
Problem with Walker is he is a show pony. He plays a great play and then does nothing for 10 - 15 minutes. He's a classy player who is lazy. I'd rather a player with less skill that plays because he wants to for the full 90 minutes.

Problem with Walker is he is a show pony. He plays a great play and then does nothing for 10 - 15 minutes. He's a classy player who is lazy. I'd rather a player with less skill that plays because he wants to for the full 90 minutes.
Imo outside foran he will play his best footy.. especially now with turbo killing it! Turbo prefers that left side with walker's speed that edge can easily become one of the most dangerous in the comp. We just dont play walker in the centers and it ****s me to tears turbo is back and he is out. Im certain he will get the nod over Parker. Parker has reached his ceiling... walker has loads more upside. Can play in the halves of injury strikes. Who is this center you would like to replace walker? I also think walker will take a cheap contract because he hasn't played much or well (at fb)

Who would buy them?

Don't think we could give Suli away. Can't think of any team that would be stronger with lazyboi Suli.

Time to sell off the following to clear some cap space,

Crocker
Siro
Walker
Tafua
Parker

With all our young group of players coming through and maybe one or two buys we will be competing with top 4 sides.
Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzz.......another ‘let’s get rid of’ thread!

Not too sure about that assessment as he was generally showing pretty good involvement and all round when playing as a 6 for Manly but of course each to their own . Hardly has played much centre for quite a while now so really not that relevant to be giving him a rating there . Biggest concern is the amount of time he has been on the sidelines injured the past 18 months or so in strictly the footy sense . Hope that Foz can maintain his fitness and adequate form into next season but in respect to keeping Dylan , would have to be for a reduced amount at this stage and with the intention of him being able to cover a few back line positions .

Also again who is going to take Suli at 550 k and not expect some freight in the process . Have to have Harper as one of the i st priority centres on present indications [ and he is still under contract for next season in any case ] . Like Funa as well for depth , probably will have to accommodate koula soon . Garrick has definitely stepped up , Saab is a keeper , Parker going well at present also . Sure that there is some retention priorities crystallizing at the current time , guess that availability and form will be the deciding factors before not too long

My full strength team next year, and where I think the holes are:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Andrew Davey

Fullback Depth:
Wing Depth: Christian 18. Tuipulotu
Centre Depth: 19. Brad Parker, 20. Ben Trbojevic
Halves Depth: 21. Cade Cust, 22. Kaeo Weekes
Hooker Depth: 23. Jack Birt
Backrow / Lock Depth: 24. Zac Saddler
Prop Depth: 25. Toafofoa Sipley, 26. Sione Fainu, 27. Alec Tuitavake

Then two / three development players.

My focus would be a backup fullback, and someone to play regularly, and I'd be bringing Nicho Hynes back, so we don't have that dreadful fear about Tommy being the be all and end all of our season.

My full strength team next year, and where I think the holes are:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Andrew Davey

Fullback Depth:
Wing Depth: Christian 18. Tuipulotu
Centre Depth: 19. Brad Parker, 20. Ben Trbojevic
Halves Depth: 21. Cade Cust, 22. Kaeo Weekes
Hooker Depth: 23. Jack Birt
Backrow / Lock Depth: 24. Zac Saddler
Prop Depth: 25. Toafofoa Sipley, 26. Sione Fainu, 27. Alec Tuitavake

Then two / three development players.

My focus would be a backup fullback, and someone to play regularly, and I'd be bringing Nicho Hynes back, so we don't have that dreadful fear about Tommy being the be all and end all of our season.
I'd stay away from resigning Sironen, bloke has regressed from 2019. Chase Su'a to be partnering second rower with olakatau, that would be a deadly backrow combination. Suli is also still with us till end of next year, I rather him as centre depth than Parker who is off contract this year. Hundred percent gotta clean out the deadwood that are off contract like Crocker, Jetski, Taufua, Boyle and Siro. Funa can stay as depth. I think Kolau has the potential to be a strong fullback backup for Tom. He has big wraps on him and he's in our top 30 atm for a reason. Just got to keep working his way up our ranks and hopefully he should be able to debut next year at centre and be a fullback cover for Tom.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8