• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE is not staying. Hey may have considered it briefly, but this has just been one massive baseless media beat up.

He's a great player. And I'm bummed that we've lost him. But the good news is we still have the nucleus of a great side and he's not the only number 7 in the world.

Tonight's result has convinced me that we are not dead and buried this year. We got a few guys back and we were a different team. The enthusiasm was vastly improved and we beat a genuine contender away from home. Will we win the comp ? I seriously doubt it. But we will win our share of games. Remember we have a lot of home games left.

Let it go people. Let it go. Enough.

Joe Kelly is a Finance guy.! These types are usually miserly, frugal, pennypinching. He isnt going to be inclined to pay $1.2 millions for ANYBODY EXCEPT HIMSELF. This is one of the main reasons the offers to DCE went south.

DCE IS GONE. AND HAS SAID SO. APPEARED TO BE TELLING THE TRUTH.

DCE is still developing as a player. Foran isn't. You know the good ones cos they continue to stand out in losing teams. Foran rode the wave of that great manly team and looked better than he was by association. He now looks like what he is: an average player. When parra fans work this out next year they're gonna go feral. He's going to a mediocre team. He's not the player to change that. There won't be anywhere for him to hide.

DCE is still developing as a player. Foran isn't. You know the good ones cos they continue to stand out in losing teams. Foran rode the wave of that great manly team and looked better than he was by association. He now looks like what he is: an average player. When parra fans work this out next year they're gonna go feral. He's going to a mediocre team. He's not the player to change that. There won't be anywhere for him to hide.

The funny thing is Foz is going to get there and Arthur won't be he will be gone. A few more losses and Daniel Anderson is ready to take over.

Last edited:
Yeah I hope they axe Arthur's after round 13.
Won't make any difference to Foran, all he knows is he's going to get 5 million for the next four years. and like Hopoate he'll toe the team line and it won't matter if Arthur is coach or not.
Parra are now kicking themselves for paying Hoppa 800,000 a year as he's not the player with the potential he was at Manly, now he's just another dime a dozen threequarter, who is grossly overpaid, they paid him Jaryd Hayne type money, but Jaryd Hayne he's not.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8