• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't like the stupid penalties. I think saying he has half a brain is generous. Its one thing to be aggressive but he lets it get in the way of winning and the team. He is prone to see red and get goaded into doing something stupid even when his team is in attack. If he could get some more discipline then I wouldn't be as annoyed. But I also think he's earning overs at the moment.
Yep, he could definitely do with some more discipline.

Your point is well made and I was playing. I know that I was involved in a debate immediately prior to your post which I dare say was a tipping point for you to make your statement. Didn't take it as having a go - which is why I added my last line - sorry if my good natured fun offended you

All Good... no worries

I think that article had more to do with some lazy journalist wanting to connect a viral video with a clickbait headline for cheap page views more than anything.

It's not impossible that the club will be able to entice him to stay, but I'm not holding my breath.

Nor am I, it was just nice to read instead of player X tells Manly to **** off.

Player x is hopeless/a reserve grader/ a grub. How could you possibly have wanted him to play for manly blah blah ad infinitim.

The day player x wears a Manly jersey is the day I cancel my membership and riot. You're kidding yourself if you think player x is a viable replacement for DCE. This is just my opinion, not a fact.

Why do you guys have to put down the club all the time?

Under Joey's guidance, player x could be the next Thurston. That is not my opinion, it is fact.

I've said it before Imho DCE is staying, hasn't anyone noticed Manly have only been chasing a halves partner? Also why would JK go with DCE and his drop kick manager to Fox sports (TPS) this was never denied, JK only said he stayed out side the office, Last night on drive time Gibbsy said Manly are chasing Carney and he also said Bozo is having a chat with James Tamuo for 2016+

I've said it before Imho DCE is staying, hasn't anyone noticed Manly have only been chasing a halves partner? Also why would JK go with DCE and his drop kick manager to Fox sports (TPS) this was never denied, JK only said he stayed out side the office, Last night on drive time Gibbsy said Manly are chasing Carney and he also said Bozo is having a chat with James Tamuo for 2016+

I think there's a very high chance that we'll have Carney next year, DCE staying is the hope I hold on to until round 13 but he'll have to weigh the choice to stay vs the flak he'll cop from the media and the NRL (conflict of interest, I hear you say?) if he chooses to not follow through on the Titans' offer.

I think there's a very high chance that we'll have Carney next year, DCE staying is the hope I hold on to until round 13 but he'll have to weigh the choice to stay vs the flak he'll cop from the media and the NRL (conflict of interest, I hear you say?) if he chooses to not follow through on the Titans' offer.

I agree 100%, I have a feeling this is the way it will eventually play out and I think
Carney is the best available and worth the risk, we wouldn't lose too much with Foran gone and with our forward stocks bolstered
X 2 decent players ?? We would be very competitive, fingers crossed bring on round
13 so we can see this happenand get on with 2015 with out all the guess work,
Watch the team fire from then on and
Make the 8.....

Yeah he'd cop it and I think he's gone but there's a slither of hope
so....F#&k the titans! F#&k the media. F#&k the Nrl and stay Manly DCE.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8