The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love this man. He is too good. I was so angry when he wasn't named in round 1 and then had that freak injury in the Blacktown game. People kept neglecting him, Des probably had him way down in the pecking order of our backrowers. But man, talk about taking an opportunity with both hands. Hasn't looked back, and just gets better every game. Haumole and Schuster is a scary backrow combination if u ask me.
I don't know if Des had him way down in the pecking order .
I think Des is good at bringing young blokes in slowly and making them earn their spot.
Des is a great man manager , he has the team ready mentally and physically.
You can see it on their smiles and the camaraderie.

I don't know if Des had him way down in the pecking order .
I think Des is good at bringing young blokes in slowly and making them earn their spot.
Des is a great man manager , he has the team ready mentally and physically.
You can see it on their smiles and the camaraderie.
I agree with this. I think the way des plays it is perfect. Bringing in these young stars too early without having to compete for their spots can breed a level of entitlement and feeling like they deserve to be the most highly paid player in the side as soon as they hit early form. You’ve kinda seen it with players like Fifita. The bloke is still coming in and out of matches like crazy and throws up some stinkers where his involvement is so minimal. I think having Foran back at the club is great for schuster as far as attitude and a role model goes. He’s been through the ringer from absolute hero to zero a few times and that humbled attitude would really rub off on the young fellas. Combine that with the fact he’s playing for next to nothing and is absolutely turning it on and it’s pretty inspiring. We seem to have this really good mix of young guys with ridiculous potential, superstars like tom and Daly who lift everyone around them and inspired battlers who are lifted and playing beyond themselves. Even though last nights win was patchy and a little clunky it was one of the most exciting games I’ve watched as a manly supporter in a long time seeing the absolutely ridiculous amount of potential we have.

I agree with this. I think the way des plays it is perfect. Bringing in these young stars too early without having to compete for their spots can breed a level of entitlement and feeling like they deserve to be the most highly paid player in the side as soon as they hit early form. You’ve kinda seen it with players like Fifita. The bloke is still coming in and out of matches like crazy and throws up some stinkers where his involvement is so minimal. I think having Foran back at the club is great for schuster as far as attitude and a role model goes. He’s been through the ringer from absolute hero to zero a few times and that humbled attitude would really rub off on the young fellas. Combine that with the fact he’s playing for next to nothing and is absolutely turning it on and it’s pretty inspiring. We seem to have this really good mix of young guys with ridiculous potential, superstars like tom and Daly who lift everyone around them and inspired battlers who are lifted and playing beyond themselves. Even though last nights win was patchy and a little clunky it was one of the most exciting games I’ve watched as a manly supporter in a long time seeing the absolutely ridiculous amount of potential we have.
Fifita is another Jane like Tino and TPJ. All built like Tarzan but play like Jane. If you watch Fifita especially - no way will he take ruck after ruck into the teeth of the defence... not that there is anything wrong with that because I would do the same - always run at a half/5/8 or centre - but I was 78kg lock and not a 110 kilo giant lol. But yes Fifita also can't tackle great - his technique is very flawed. Haumole and Paseka and Schu have far more talent, ticker and better technique across all of parts of their game. That comes down to having talent but the identifying that talent and getting them to the club and then developing that talent and Des has done a super job in that respect

Been watching this guy closely for the last month and he seems to be a great prospect. At the game yesterday and from where I was sitting he was up there with Foran as our best. After the game I can remember walking out of the ground very pleased with this guy.

This kid is a menace it's dead set mason in his prime. I glad Desmond seen him as starter
More than a menace, he has always had talent, we all saw it from his limited game time last year but this year he is becoming an out and out star. He now has some late footwork, defense is very solid, takes the hard yards and is now the go to strike weapon on one of the edges. His tackling bustling ability is amazing, but you will notice his work ethic around the ruck and own goal line is just as impressive and that is just as important. Comes up with some BIG one on one tackles on goal line. Comes out of the line and wack, chops his opponent down

Yes. He’s having a great year. Controlled aggression in defence and skilful attacking forward.

Anyone know the nickname he prefers?

Absolute enforcer. Still a kid too. Agressive ball runner and in defence. Spot locked in for the next 8-10 years.

More than a menace, he has always had talent, we all saw it from his limited game time last year but this year he is becoming an out and out star. He now has some late footwork, defense is very solid, takes the hard yards and is now the go to strike weapon on one of the edges. His tackling bustling ability is amazing, but you will notice his work ethic around the ruck and own goal line is just as impressive and that is just as important. Comes up with some BIG one on one tackles on goal line. Comes out of the line and wack, chops his opponent down
Great player will play origin

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8