The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scott Penn is a smart, wealthy chap and will be desperate to protect his investment - Foran and DCE will stay.

The circus rolls on...............so Dogs may be interested in Foran and not Cherry........????

Top Dog denies Daly bid
Sunshine Coast Daily| Anthony Brand | 14th Feb 2015 6:00 AM

BULLDOGS chief executive Raylene Castle insists her club is not chasing off-contract Manly star Daly Cherry-Evans, but cannot say the same for his offsider, Kieran Foran.

The future of the Sea Eagles' star halves has been a big talking point ahead of season 2015, as both enter the final year of their respective contracts.

Manly's chances of securing both players are slimming with every passing day and talk they can earn upwards of $1 million a season.

Manly has tabled its final offers to the pair and hopes to have the future of both players settled before round one of the NRL season, but that seems unlikely.

The Gold Coast and Cronulla were thought to be the only clubs chasing Cherry-Evans, but a metropolitan newspaper subsequently reported that Bulldogs coach Des Hasler wanted one last crack at the Queensland halfback.

Castle, who was at Twin Waters yesterday for a women's leadership seminar during the Queensland Rugby League administration conference at the resort this weekend, said the Bulldogs had no interest in Cherry-Evans.

"I can categorically say we have had no discussions with Cherry-Evans' management," Castle said.

"I rang the journalist who wrote that article because there is no truth to that article at all."

However, Castle's assertive nature quickly changed when Foran's name was mentioned.

The Bulldogs, Parramatta and the Warriors have all confirmed their interest in the No.6.

"Kieran has not made any decisions about where he is at and has made it very clear that his future is at Manly until he makes any decisions around any change," Castle said.

"We think our halves (Origin duo Trent Hodkinson and Adam Reynolds) are doing a great job."

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/top-dog-denies-daly-bid/2544164/

Will people stop throwing up Littlejohn as a long term anawer, he is a decent backup but not longterm

If Foran goes look to Seizer, if DCE goes look to Cornish

If both go........we'll we are @#$&ed
I agree, seen him play, doesn't really offer much except a high bomb, strictly backup material.

I really think the club were really stupid by allowing the two halves contracts to be up at the same time. They should have given DCE another year to offset the 2 when he was upgraded. Its a bloody ridiculous situation.

I really think the club were really stupid by allowing the two halves contracts to be up at the same time. They should have given DCE another year to offset the 2 when he was upgraded. Its a bloody ridiculous situation.
I'm sure we would have tried to lock them up a little longer, I would say that it was the players themselves who only wanted a three year deal.

"Kieran has not made any decisions about where he is at and has made it very clear that his future is at Manly until he makes any decisions around any change," Castle said.
http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/top-dog-denies-daly-bid/2544164/
There it is in bold and black quoted from another club's CEO. He's not signed with anyone else, he hasn't decided to move on and sees his future at Manly. All this other white noise bull**** needs to cease. He's Manly, he's concentrating on 2015 for MANLY and us supporters need to get behind him and show him our support and desire to see him here for his whole career. **** the media.

Dont be fooled by her, she and any of Dogler Hasler and his dirty dog mates are sneaky and conniving and have backing in the top of the games administration and make no mistake Foran is their target. I would never ever trust anything that they say.

There's only been 2 quotes in the media from any of the people in this whole sorry circus that's been going on all summer. Castle and Henry. Both have essentially said the same thing. Both DCE & Foran see themselves as Manly first and foremost and it will take a lot to get either of them out of Manly.

Will people stop throwing up Littlejohn as a long term anawer, he is a decent backup but not longterm

Well, don't the first two options mean the third is Seizer and Cornish?!?!?!?

Probably the same time as they stop seeing P-Rex as a legitimate winger

So unless Tooves can see the pathetic defense he throws up we won't win a premiership until the peaheart retires

Nah costed manly a premiership and minor premiership with lack of trying in defense

He is our Paul Carige

He is playing out opposition on the wing and there is plenty worse. I can't recall his performance being a major factor in us getting done last year. You obviously have a better memory than me!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8